• Internet Explorer
    • Netscape
    • Mozilla
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • Opera
    • MSN Explorer
    • Others

Guys!

Here u can tell which browser u like most?

I liked Internet Explorer till today.

But today i installed Mozilla Firefox.

And i found it amazing!

It has a lots of features.

It has also tab features.

and it is also a little bit faster than Internet Explorer.

So now mozilla firefox is my favorite browser.

Yeah, Mozilla Firefox rockz !

Don't forget to download the add-on modules to zap up your firefox, here !

people ... u gotta try out OPERA !!! i have firefox and opera installed. opera makes better use of tabbed browsing, i find it so much faster than IE and a bit faster than firefox too !!! download the whole version with the java support.

always wanted to tell that I'm "Mozilla Firefox" User.

Thanx for poll Vishal

Firefox...without a second thought....

Once we get used to the middle_clickin-tabbed_browsing, there is NO going back to IE

Frankly, if we think about it, the only reason we all use IE is that it came free shipped with the windows OS...(and a degree of "lack of choice")... its time we used our free will / choices

I liked Internet Explorer till today.

But today i installed Mozilla Firefox.

So now mozilla firefox is my favorite browser.

Welcome to the firefox family Vishal... :o ...

the list of advantages over IE is Looooong....PAUSE/RESUMABLE downloads is one striking difference...why on earth does IE doesnt have it?

the best part, like arun said are the extensions aka add-ons..."Adblock" is utterly essential....theres even one "allow right click" which kinda beats the "NO right-clicks" on certain web pages !!

check out the theme called Noia 2.0 (eXtreme)...gives the browser a slick look

keep browsin

Firefox is the best

I also use Opera some times.... Tabbed browsing was there is Opera first.... There is one thing that Opera has that firefox lacks.

Opera can turnoff all images in a website by click of a button

I think SlimBrowser is the best light in weight and all the functions of opera and IE :o

Opera is great... I have never tried firefox. Opera is simple it doesnt take much memore tab pages are great.

YEA, Firefox all the way !!!!! :)

16314[/snapback]

hi alll

nobody herd of avant browser ?, yeah it offer excellant features ore than the firefox ,im using it frm last one year, avantbrowser has simple and easy to use interface ,we can block anythign using this browser still more to say.........

and only one mb download, once u use it u cant leave it.

-prawin

Mozilla Firefox without doubt ... it has tons of cool features ... the tabbed browsing .. i can't visit any forum without it now .. the middle click feature is cool .... and the fact that IE is the main target of spyware adware ... my pc is better off with firefox ...

Firefox all the way ......

Edited by zeus

OPERA 7 for me.... i used firefox for a bit...but i'm more happy with opera..especially with the download thing... firefox has a funny big window

Hey anybody uses Thunderbird  the email client?

can we get a review.?

:unsure:

16182[/snapback]

That is the app which I use for atleast 5 hours a day.

Follwing link help u to get through..

http://www.nidelven-it.no/articles/introdu..._to_thunderbird

firefox and thunderbird both works gr8

16254[/snapback]

Hey thanxX dude :) .. well i think they just got another THURDERBIRDER :D

is opera free? i have used firefox and find it really good! is there a link where i can find free opera

minz foxy foxy .. mozilla firefox.. and ofcourse Opera and IE are there for backup.. the only thing that i hate about opera is it cannot support gmail loggin in!(some activex component problem) :D .

mozilla firefox rocks.. :) for gmail too.

Edited by swaroop

Better Browser Now The Best

Arik Hesseldahl, 09.29.04, 10:00 AM ET

NEW YORK - Once I turned my back on Internet Explorer, I never looked back.

Except for times when I use one online database that supports Microsoft's (nasdaq: MSFT - news - people ) dismal excuse for a browser, I never have much use for the blue lower-case "e" on my desktop. And more people now agree with me than ever before.

I've already shared in this column my affection for the open source browser that used to be called Firebird but is now known as Firefox. It is, in my estimation, the very best Web browser in existence. I use it not only on my Windows machine, but on my two Apple (nasdaq: AAPL - news - people ) Macintosh computers at home, even to the exclusion of Apple's own browser, Safari.

Until last week, Firefox had been in developmental releases only--numbered as versions 0.8 and 0.9 in order to indicate that it was still a work in progress. Even so, it has quickly become the best thing to happen to the Web in a long time and should probably cause browser developers in Redmond to start taking notes--fast. It is available for free at Mozilla.

Check out the complete article here : Link

There is one thing that Opera has that firefox lacks.

Opera can turnoff all images in a website by click of a button

16170[/snapback]

Deepu,

To turn off images, Do this :

Tools -> options. Here remove the check against "Load Images".

Firefox all the way !!!! :clap:

No wonder it has 13 votes. The only one coming up even next to it is at 6 votes.

Still Firefox at 13 is more than double the votes.

Edited by iiii_pretender_iiii

jus a lil forewarning for co-firefox users

1. Some webpages may not display properly (with ads being blocked, the page layout may get messed up)

2. Certain webpages may not load at all...for ex- windows update :)

3. My AI Roboform needed a new mozilla plug-in to integrate with firefox

4. Too many extensions may kinda slow the browser....if u feel firefox has gotten sluggish lately for any reason, try this - use the "profile" feature and start with a new profile, which will give us a clean new browser.

if u have difficulty reaching the "profile" screen, try start>run>"[type firefox location] -p" this should get us to profile

one simple trick is this firefox extension called "open link in IE"..we jus rightclick n click on this to open the link adress in a new internet explorer window

keep browsin :clap:

Edited by rEdshiFt

Once we get used to the middle_clickin-tabbed_browsing, there is NO going back to IE

Guys... you should try using Netcaptor with IE. I have been using Netcaptor for more than 5 yrs now... try it out.... www.netcaptor.com

better give a try to slim browser it's very light for the PC and has all the features of IE and most of the good featurs of opera liek tabbing etc. its has its own features too and lots of addins available. this great browser is free ware.