Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Aussie

Mobile Internet Rates Slashed, Quota Increased!

in my case there are no additional charges. other words nothing has been charged. i aM on L4 PLAN

Same with me also.

Okie, got my bill... I am on MCA 30-Day Subscription L1.

Have been charged 309.75 for 804 minutes - Reliance Netconnect Usage and Rs. 16.50 for network usage.

Donno now if this plan is worth it or not... Any other plans that you guys suggest?

Okie, got my bill... I am on MCA 30-Day Subscription L1.

Have been charged 309.75 for 804 minutes - Reliance Netconnect Usage and Rs. 16.50 for network usage.

Donno now if this plan is worth it or not... Any other plans that you guys suggest?

Which User name and Password u use. Your Numbers ?

Only thing irritating is the network usage charges of 5p/10kb for cdma subscribers whereas for gsm, no such charges are there.... still a big initiative... people I know, r in talks with senior officials in reliance to change that also...

dhiraj bhai, any more updates on the removal on NUC for CDMA users?

Hi,

Many people must have got their bills by now, so request to please tell the charges levied. Does CDMA users have to pay NUC besides monthly rental ?

Hi

I have bought HTC HERO from Saddik bhai & would like to surf internet on mobile.

I have read the entire post & i must say it is very confusing !!!!

If the information provided by kesav is correct then by using inbuilt browsers we must be charged only 50p/MB with default plan.

@ Kesav can you let us know from where did you receive this information.

I called the CC & they told me what kesav said but the guy looked too much confused ... I doubt if i can rely on his information as i dont want to visit Webworld after my bill is generated !!

I have been charged 50 p for the whole month as network usage charge and nothing else. I did use internet to my heart s content.

tanveer, you are on DAPO plan right?

What about others? Are they charged separate NUC?

Yes I am on DAPO

:previous:

Tanveer which mobile ur using ?? ...r u surfing thru ...proxy ?? :confuse: :confuse:

no proxy. diamond

:previous:

Kya baat hai ..boss . :rofl_200: good so only 1 advantage to be on DAPO ....... :Chulo:

still confuse about new cdma prepaid card.

NUC is applicable or not??

but i think docomo plan are better

With the current tariff with NUC on CDMA no one will remain on CDMA after MNP(Even after making High end OMH enabled Handsets available). If you are a heavy internet user, one will be tempted to move to either RGSM or TD.

I hope RCOM take a fast decision to stop charging NUC on CDMA..

After about 2 years off CDMA I am trying to get back to CDMA. I request following clarifications for RWORLD / NETCONNECT CHARGES

1.. If I subscribe to Rs. 99 300 MB / Rs. 299 unlimited plan, Do I have to connect trhu proxy so that I am charged accordingly?

2. How much I will be carged if I use to check email? Without proxy and no mail client will work with proxy.

3. What I have to do to get net connect at reasonable tarriff. 50 Paise per minute is damn too expensive.

In last 2 days I have used up more than Rs. 300 worth data - in trials only.

Please help :help::sos:

^

If you are in postpaid, look no further and go for the Windows Mobile Data Plan - http://www.rcom.co.i...ile/tariff.html

No NUC in these plans... they are without proxy and you have to enter your mdn as username and password...

I am trying for the same in prepaid, will post results.... otherwise I will also shift to post paid just because of these data plans...

95/199, both are good options; start with 95 and if u feel its less transfer to 199 plan; To activate call that no. and tell them to transfer you to Blackberry Team/Deptt. They are responsible to give you these windows mobile data plans also. Also when asked about handset name, tell them any HTC phone name like HTC Wave P3000 or HTC Libra S720 (both are ruim based) and when they ask for your meid/rsn give the meid of you ruim card.

These are the most cost effective plans for us on HTC Hero/Windows Mobile or any other data intensive phone.

Edited by dkaile

^

Thanks, I am in prepaid. Will try to convert in to post paid.

^

well, these plans are available in prepaid for gsm customers... but these buggers are not giving in cdma prepaid.... though my request has been initiated...

wait for 2 days... I am trying something; will update you... otherwise after that convert to Postapid - simple 99/199 + sms11 plan

These are the most cost effective plans for us on HTC Hero/Windows Mobile or any other data intensive phone.

L1/ DAPO on postpaid still rocks

^^^

for heavy data users

or for people who r using hero or palm pre

windows data plans are best

195rs 500mb free is best plan , for heavy data usage

though the typical limitations of 1x are always there

^^^ but i guess even on L1 u have to pay NUC... correct me if I am wrong...

^

no nuc in L1.... par jo cheez freely available nahi hai uske baare me kya sochna... though there are people on this forum selling it for 1-2K... but they usually ask for u to change ur no.... only in rare case u will get on ur existing no..... ho to sab kuch sakta hai.... yeh reliance hai meri jaan...

why special tariff to only htc user,

and looting normal user?? with NUC???

I just gave request to convert my phone to post paid and i also said Iwant L1 PLAN. He agreed for the same. lets seel