Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Aussie

Mobile Internet Rates Slashed, Quota Increased!

^

I am waiting kalpak for ur results... then I will also get it done... already migrated to postpaid today...

A new plan launched for Rs 99/- unlimited surfing (WAP), no downloads.

For CDMA NUC Charges apply.

Another Good News from Rs 250 nlimited plan FUP removed.

dEAR fRIENDS

I just checked with customer care to activate Windows Mobile Data Plan Rs. 95/- per month. But i get dissappointed only possible in their touch. here is my conversation

1) I called cust care on the no. provided in the reliance website (windows mobile data tarriff page)

Me: transfer the call to blackberry dept

CC: you use blackberry? on which no.?

ME: not on this no. on another and i just give my bro's no. (even he is not using blackberry)

CC transfered to BB dept.

Me: want windows mobile data plans.

CC gave the details and they said the plan name is Touch2 data plan and monthly rental 95/- and asked which handset i am using

Me: HTc p3000 Wave CDMA

CC: Sorry sir not possible to activate on this handset only for Touch 2

My dream spoiled

I will try with touch 2 and update here

I again called the customer care and said my handset is Touch 2 but the customer care asked me for

original bill. Now i think there is no way we have to Pay NUC and Data charges.

I also called cc for L1 activation they said this plan was withdrawn.

Edited by jabir

I actually wanted to activate the 299 plan for my GSM number.

Yesterday when i called up the CC, they trell me that there is a FUP of 2GB which is as mentioned on the website. Today when i called them they tell me that there is no thing as FUP and it is a thing of the past. Really confused!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.reliancecommunications.co.in/Rcom/rworld/handsetcom/mobileinternet.html

check that link and go to "Mobile Internet Details:" and read the details

as

* Fair Usage Policy of 2GB on Mobile Internet 299 plan is not valid from January 15th 2010. Customers under this plan can now enjoy Unlimited Mobile Internet on mobile.

* New plan, namely Mobile Internet Unlimited Browsing Plan at Rs.99/- is an Unlimited Browsing plan whereas Mobile Internet Unlimited Plan at Rs.299/- is an Unlimited Browsing and Download plan. Both these changes are effective from January 15th 2010.

* Mobile internet plans namely Default Plan, Day Pass Plan, Value Packs 99/199 remain unchanged from December 1st 2009.

* Mobile Internet Data plans are applicable for postpaid and prepaid subscribers of Reliance Mobile.

* While browsing Mobile Internet, Network Usage Charges of 5p/10kb are applicable to all CDMA users.

* Default Plan of 50p/1MB per session is like Pay As You Go.

* Kilobyte size of a mobile site or website is the responsibility of the service provider, not Reliance Communications.

* Monthly mobile internet data charges are for accessing the internet. Cost of content downloads from any mobile site or website is by the respective account and not the responsibility of Reliance Communications.

* Subscriber can change his/her data plan in between. However, charges for the new data plan would be applicable at that time and there would be no carry forward of previous data plan balance.

* At any point of time, only a single mobile internet data plan can be active for a subscriber.

* Reliance Communications assumes no responsibility and does not endorse unless expressly stated, content created or published by third parties that is included in the sites and the services which may be linked to and from the mobile internet sites.

* Reliance Communications accepts no responsibility for the content, services published on websites. The user is accessing the mobile internet sites at own risk; Reliance Communications is in no way responsible for quality of content/applications and impact on handsets.

* Reliance Communication is also not responsible for any consequences for any mobile internet or 3rd party sites accessed.

* Reliance Communications is merely providing connectivity between customers and mobile internet sites and will not be responsible for the content on any mobile internet site.

* Reliance Communications shall in no event is responsible or liable for any direct, indirect or punitive damages arising on account of accessing mobile internet links.

* For more details, kindly log on to R World>Mobile Internet on a WAP enabled handset. E.g. To Check Subscription Status / Subscribe / Unsubscribe / Change of Plan.

Thanks for the information friends!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by vvinayakpai

NUC will be applicable @ 5Rs./MB in addition to the above plan charges.....

I checked that link before posting.... kambakht tab to tha nahi ;-) Well, that makes me happy! Finally, 299 internet and free of cost always on, I guess! Come on guys, this is a Michael Jackson "aaauuuuu!" moment!

in that case,

u might not be having any FUP,

same as in case of 99onnet pack, who activated before augest are getting free onnet to rgsm also.. :Riendo:

previous.gif

but in their site they have mentioned "Network Usage (On Net)"

onnet means rworld browsing right ??

Notes for cdma tariff says

Note

Network Usage Charges of 5p/10kb applicable while browsing.

While notes for gsm tariff says

Note:

RWorld Browsing is FREE* (OnNet)

i used net yesterday through snaptu.. i was charged 50p + 5p = 55 p in total..

i think they are now charging 5p/10kb only for browsing through rworld..

^

He's going to be using his this plan for browsing and downloads only as he is using a smartphone....

I am getting irritated by this different treatment given to CDMA. 

At least they should have removed NUC from UL299 plan. What say guys?

did some browsing in opera mini

with http protocol = amount deducted = 35p

with socket protocol = amount deducted = 25p

confusing..

I have subscribed to the 299 plan on my gsm number. But i am facing too many disconnections when i connect it to my PC. Any suggestions???????????

Pathetic it is!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting disconnected after almost every MB. Also spped is around 15-24KB per second. Really fluctuating.

@vinayak

what is the apn you are using to connect on PC? I tried and not able to connect! on mobile it works fine though.

@vinayak

what is the apn you are using to connect on PC? I tried and not able to connect! on mobile it works fine though.

I am using "rcomnet"

Edited by vvinayakpai

apn should be rcomnet.... which should work both ways...

* Use "rcomnet" for the following circles:

Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, J&K, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu (including Chennai), UP(E), UP(W)

* Use "smartnet" for the following circles:

Assam, Bihar, Himachal Pradesh, Kolkatta, Madhya Pradesh, North-East, Orissa, West Bengal

Edited by dkaile

does "rcomnet" apn work on prepaid as well?

does "rcomnet" apn work on prepaid as well?

Yes it work.

I activated the unlimited 299 plan and stared happily surfing.

My main balance was around 82 Rs. yesterday night. After surfing for quite some time, I disconnected my phone and checked my balance and was shocked to see a balance of Re. 1. Also the internet got disconnected.

Called up customer care more than 12 times today to inform them about their system goof up. Each time I was informed that they were not able to check the details as their systems are being udpdated. At last I got through a rep who assured me that everything would be fine and he was courteous enough to lodge a complaint. He admitted that there was a technical glitch (he spoke to some other dept it seems) and he assured me that amount would be refunded within 48 hours. Really pathetic service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have decided one thiing. After this 299 pack expires, I am going to stick to reliance only to make calls and recieve calls. No more "Extra curricular" activities :)

They tortured me to the core today whole day

Each time I was informed that they were not able to check the details as their systems are being udpdated.

haha.. their systems are in updation process since launch.. it will never get updated..

he assured me that amount would be refunded within 48 hours. They tortured me to the core today whole day

u need to get tortured for few more days to get refund.. keep fighting, send mails to cc,service assurance, nodal officer etc..

No more "Extra curricular" activities :)

i liked ur comment :)

i don't know if this is the right place and the right time to mention my subscription, but you guys seems to come up unsatisfactory with rs 99, 299 or some other plan...i haven't tried them and i don't know anything about them... but i'm quite satisfied with my plan..i recharge with 81 easy recharge, then i get free browsing with streaming and downloading supported...java application supported...pc connecting works fine with no dsconnection...speed is 115 kb/sec. this is the only subscription i know and it lasts nearly a month now ...and still going on!! :Sorprendido: so' i have no intention of changing plans also...

I activated the unlimited 299 plan and stared happily surfing.

My main balance was around 82 Rs. yesterday night. After surfing for quite some time, I disconnected my phone and checked my balance and was shocked to see a balance of Re. 1. Also the internet got disconnected.

Called up customer care more than 12 times today to inform them about their system goof up. Each time I was informed that they were not able to check the details as their systems are being udpdated. At last I got through a rep who assured me that everything would be fine and he was courteous enough to lodge a complaint. He admitted that there was a technical glitch (he spoke to some other dept it seems) and he assured me that amount would be refunded within 48 hours. Really pathetic service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have decided one thiing. After this 299 pack expires, I am going to stick to reliance only to make calls and recieve calls. No more "Extra curricular" activities :)

They tortured me to the core today whole day

this is what i have been telling people

the 299 unlimited plan isnt in reality unlimited

u r charged as per NUC and thats what makes things worse

no matter what plan u take u will be ripped off heavily due to this NUC ****

I THINK WE NEED TO RENAME THE THE THREAD

NOTHING BUT HE CUSTOMER IS BEEN SLASHED BY NEW PLANS

its become more costlier now

Edited by mufaddal_km

But their website clearly states that the NUC charge for GSM is zero.

no matter what plan u take u will be ripped off heavily due to this NUC ****

Not really!