Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

SO from above messages it is clear that phone will launch in May. Thanks for the info guys. I hope this time month will not change :)

I am really frustated that why is Reliance taking so long to launch the Nokia 6265 handset. But I cannot do anything but wait and watch.I hope the dates mentioned by some of the Guys here are correct. :clap::)

Guys I walked into a Web world today and guess what I was told..

"This handset is slated to be launched by 1st of May and the price will be only INR 8000-9000 " unbelievable !!!!

From which webworld did you get the information that this handset will launch on 1st MAY :clap::clap:

forget date schumi.... chek the price mentioned.... i'll buy two instead of one @ that price.

forget date schumi.... chek the price mentioned.... i'll buy two instead of one @ that price.

Well the price mentioned is surely incorrect so I am just concerned about the Lanuch date. And i would buy this handset even for Rs 20000.

Well the price mentioned is surely incorrect so I am just concerned about the Lanuch date. And i would buy this handset even for Rs 20000.

No way...i won't spend 20 grands on series 40 phone...got to be series 60 atleast to justify price of 20K.

Edited by amtrag

well, if price is incorrect... why worry abt that person.. surely his date is incorrect as well.

well, if price is incorrect... why worry abt that person.. surely his date is incorrect as well.

Well the date might be correct but the price is surely not because King of Kalyan has also mentioned 1st May as the launch date for Nokia 6265 handset. :unsure::unsure:

What a big deal....King of kalyan mentioned 6th of April as well as the launch date. All speculations so far it seems.

What a big deal....King of kalyan mentioned 6th of April as well as the launch date. All speculations so far it seems.

We cant do anything but just hope that the dates mentioned by these Guys are correct ! :unsure::unsure:

I was told by a senior person from Reliance about it....

Its not in my hands when to launch and when to not.. so we can simple relay on some official persons thats it.

Hey Mohsin...don't take it personal, no hard feelings. Even I posted that by March it will be launched, which was again a news given to me by a senior person at Reliance Delhi. I just meant that the dates seems to be speculations only...

Hey Mohsin...don't take it personal, no hard feelings. Even I posted that by March it will be launched, which was again a news given to me by a senior person at Reliance Delhi. I just meant that the dates seems to be speculations only...

Exactly basant... any way take it easy man.. lets wait n watch,

when this model reliance has to launch......

12k impossible...& it would be underpriced for a launch.

15-16K maybe...

18k - thats the way ppl NOKIA always launches new phones... then the price drops in 2-3 months. So ppl with budget constraints need not wait long enough. besides u may get reviews abt phone in that time.

18K - I prefer N70 and an AIRTEL in that place. or a P910i / P990i (to be launched soon).

Could somebody clarify will 6265 have the on the call voice recording?

See guys.. My Best Friend In FromNagpur is the distributor for nokia cdma... This phone was suppose to launch a long time back.He said that he just had a meeting with nokia.They told him that it should be out in may probably first week.Again this is just a rough idea nokia gave.They are having some issues launching the handset.Also my friend said that it can lauch anyday.All are eagerly waiting.The reviews from the world market are good though about this phone.It has been launched since 3months or so probably in other countries.so lets wait.... Thats all.My source is very reliable.He is my best friend and i will be the first one to get this phone.

Sorry to disappoint you guys but this is what some Dumbo at the Reliance web world at Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, Cochin told me... I too found it incredulous to even continue talking to him.... He had no idea in the world what he was talking about... The only correlation to the handset in question was his confirmation of 2 MP camera on it....

Reliance will not price it lower as it is touted to be the most advanced handset for Cdma till date... expect it around 15-18 k

Thats not an issue.. were is the phone but......Have any one seen demo handset of this ????

i've been following this discussion thread since long..

And now i'm also getting impatiant..

I deperatly want to change my old LG handset..

This new gadget from Nokia looks cool..

my fingers r crossed till 1st may..

:help::D I had visited the Reliance Webworld today and I was informed that the Nokia 6265 handset will be launched in June-July 2006.I dont know how true the information is ! But this was the information provided to me by the Executives in the Webworld.I hope it is incorrect and I hope that the Nokia 6265 handset gets launch in May,2006. ;):unsure:

:help::D I had visited the Reliance Webworld today and I was informed that the Nokia 6265 handset will be launched in June-July 2006.I dont know how true the information is ! But this was the information provided to me by the Executives in the Webworld.I hope it is incorrect and I hope that the Nokia 6265 handset gets launch in May,2006. ;):unsure:

In one way your information culd b right as i talked to my frend who is the distributor for nokia cdma.he said the delay is probably because the whole asia distributor is going to change.Its going to be the international major SANYO to take over operations in asia for nokia cdma sales.Thats why all new launches have been on hold.Hope so this is not the thingy and it launches in may.Mayb the finalization of asia distributor is done in may....Hope for the best

There are more than 12 handsets are coming in the next 2 months in which 6 of them are high end gadgets

including 6265 (will launch on june second week)

fevin

There are more than 12 handsets are coming in the next 2 months in which 6 of them are high end gadgets

including 6265 (will launch on june second week)

fevin

How do you know that the Nokia 6265 handset will be launched in June :help: What is the source of your information :D

nokia 6265 cdma launched postponed till august...

Edited by petar

nokia 6265 cdma launched postponed till august...

May :clap:

June :clap:

July :clap:

August :'( :angry:

Now it seems Reliance doesnt deserve such kinds of handset...

Any way Petar what is the source of info.. and how much do u think it should be confirmed news ?????