Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

another series 40, why just for 2mp camera should we get this phone?

I emailed nokia and they said the same trash...

The phone has not been launched in India whenever it will be you will be informed through proper channels.

I had posted somewhere....Likely to be launched in March end/early April atleast with Reliance at approx 15K

I think this one will be the best n top of the line fone for reliance for the next one year n at 15000 its gona be a sexy buy..what say u guys???

I think its pretty well loaded....2 megpixel cam,bluetooth mp3 player etc etc

my only concern is that i hope its not too bulky n uncomfortable to hold...n obviosuly hope the interface n keypad n al is good..n nothing above 15000 wil make it good value for money...

But im waiting for it......not buying anything before that now....coz dats gona be the best for the next one full year..dont hink they are gona launch any higher variants than this in 2006.

you are right xshay as per trend in reliance they launch a high end set n wait for long time before introducing next . there has been nothing in high end after nokia 6255 till date.

do the reliance cater to only medium n low end markets ?

you are right xshay as per trend in reliance they launch a high end set n wait for long time before introducing next . there has been nothing in high end after nokia 6255 till date.

do the reliance cater to only medium n low end markets ?

As I had mentioned earlier. My guess is that Reliance might release this during August'2006. Because it released Nokia 6255 only on August'2005. Since Reliance may be bulk ordering these phones, if it introduces new models quickly, it may have to forgo its older phones for which Reliance would have made their payments.

Getting frequent higher end handsets in CDMA will be a distant dream for sometime.

If the new model is Nokia you need to wait for one year before the product gets stabilized with patches or with some other issues.

I would like to know when will the Nokia 6265 cdma handset be launched in India and will it available with Reliance Infocomm.Also what is the expected price supposed to be of this handset.Kindly reply soon.

Every one wants to know about Launch Time & Price. Any one has the answers ???

One of my friend who is a dealer in Nokia phone has that it expected by February end and the price would be nearly as same as Nokia 6270 GSM handset

i think it will be hard for RIM to control mobile phone software if its developed on series 60 platform. Hence they are just restricting to series 40 phone ! Cell operators should encourage nokia to put cdma antenna in 6630 and likes !

One of my friend who is a dealer in Nokia phone has that it expected by February end and the price would be nearly as same as Nokia 6270 GSM handset

Soon u will c 6265 in the market... :)

THIS PHONE is need of the hour. IN long term these guys should come out with Microsoft based Operating system PDA phone.

THIS PHONE is need of the hour. IN long term these guys should come out with Microsoft based Operating system PDA phone.

Lets hope for it

A friend's freind got a working Reliance 6265 for soemthing like 9500 bucks. he is from Indore. Though I do not know from where he got it, I guess it is some test piece that Nokia gave to Reliance for testing purposes. Also, I hear that some Palm Treos are also undergoing trials for the past few months on Reliance networks.

My guess is, it would take another (6 months maximum) few months before it hits the market. They must get rid of existing Nokia 6255 from the warehouse before bulk ordering 6265.

I think the 6265 will be launched shortly. The only problem is that reliance disables most of the features in nokia phones and we as consumers have to look for softwares to bypass this. In the end we are left with substandard phones..... :cry:

My guess is, it would take another (6 months maximum) few months before it hits the market. They must get rid of existing Nokia 6255 from the warehouse before bulk ordering 6265.

I agree. Reliance always bulk orders the phone...& then force customers to use it. So unless there warehouses are empty with existing stock we shall not see any new models. So typical of Relaince.

Hey guys,

Have any new nice nokia handset being launched?????If not yet then do you have any idea which one will be launched and by wat time?

Any idea abt the nokia 6265.Nokia site shows it has been launched in the market.But reliance site is not showing it.Wen it will be launched????

Aparajith

Edited by Aparajith

Aparajith, Read up in this thread.

A friend's freind got a working Reliance 6265 for soemthing like 9500 bucks. he is from Indore. Though I do not know from where he got it, I guess it is some test piece that Nokia gave to Reliance for testing purposes. Also, I hear that some Palm Treos are also undergoing trials for the past few months on Reliance networks.

Exactly.. Couple of months before, one of my friend working inside said me that they have got one pole on internal intranet i.e so called gm.ril.com

Wheter we should have some high end mobile phones ?

Yes or no...

Something like this i dont rem exactly what the question was.. but dammn sure it was something related to this..

So boss there might be possiblities that Reliance is planning for some High end mobiles...

Any idea when its launcing.. I am waiting for this to launch

This model is no more on the Nokia India websites 'New Release' or 'Upcoming Models' section. Donno, if they are going to launch in the neat future...(though the link is still available in the drop down list)

This model is no more on the Nokia India websites 'New Release' or 'Upcoming Models' section. Donno, if they are going to launch in the neat future...(though the link is still available in the drop down list)

Mr.ADA we are waiting for 6265..

Launch it soon yaar !!!!!!!! :)

The wait is over my dear friend..

Nokia 6265 will be launched on 6th april 06 along with 2 new models dont know which ones...

But 6265 is coming in market on 6th thats for sure.. it might get before that also..

but official launch will be 6th apr :'(

Edited by kalyan_prince

The wait is over my dear friend..

Nokia 6265 will be launched on 6th april 06 along with 2 new models dont know which ones...

But 6265 is coming in market on 6th thats for sure.. it might get before that also..

but official launch will be 6th apr :'(

From where did u got this news dear. And how can we confirm it?