Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

Any idea when its launcing.. I am waiting for this to launch

The wait is over my dear friend..

Nokia 6265 will be launched on 6th april 06 along with 2 new models dont know which ones...

But 6265 is coming in market on 6th thats for sure.. it might get before that also..

but official launch will be 6th apr :D

its good news, we all are waitng for launch,where did u got Mr.prince and whats the price

Edited by dixit

its good news, we all are waitng for launch,where did u got Mr.prince and whats the price

I got to know from DAKC ......not yet confirmed with price.. but soon i will let u know all

That' good I think it is most awaited handset till date.

On more News which i got from inside is this..

:):):):) Prices of the handset may go down by 40 % :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

On more News which i got from inside is this..

:):):):) Prices of the handset may go down by 40 % :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

prices of which models and when?

prices of which models and when?

I mean to say the handsets which Reliance has ........

Can anyone inform me the launch date of the Nokia 6265 cdma handset with Reliance in Mumbai. And also the expected price of the Nokia 6265 cdma handset.

Can anyone inform me the launch date of the Nokia 6265 cdma handset with Reliance in Mumbai. And also the expected price of the Nokia 6265 cdma handset.

It seems u have not gone through the previous posts of this thread ?????

Please go through it

At last........ONE good phone in RIM portfolio!

BUT..... no one seems to know about it...not even Nokia authorized dealers..... the web site says its available....but WHERE is it???

I wonder when we will get some decent PDA's ...... :confuse:

any idea when it is coming ?

Most probably on 6th april dude..

I have posted it before..

But Its a fast that its alivalable in Shops in VT, I mean our dream RIM mobile Nokia 6265 they are selling it for 15500/- in Mumbai Manesh market mobile shops and Hera panne Mobile shops. I dont thing It worth it, What u people say ?

First of all not sure if they are selling at manish market. Assuming that thier are selling it, 6265 has to be loaded with reliance software / requires some network configuration to work on thier network. so whoever sells it might have imported piece & i m not sure if it will work here.

But Its a fast that its alivalable in Shops in VT, I mean our dream RIM mobile Nokia 6265 they are selling it for 15500/- in Mumbai Manesh market mobile shops and Hera panne Mobile shops. I dont thing It worth it, What u people say ?

Are you sure that they are selling the Nokia 6265 cdma handset only and not some other handset which looks similar to the Nokia 6265 handset.Because neither Nokia or Reliance have lauched this handset in India till now.Are they selling a Reliance provisioned Nokia 6265 handset or blank handset.Can you find out?

Are you sure that they are selling the Nokia 6265 cdma handset only and not some other handset which looks similar to the Nokia 6265 handset.Because neither Nokia or Reliance have lauched this handset in India till now.Are they selling a Reliance provisioned Nokia 6265 handset or blank handset.Can you find out?

No chance.. Sajok what is the source of info.....

hi guys,

This news is not confirmed but i think that it is being launched in the first half of april, the source of this news being my friend who is working in reliance infocomm. also i happen to be in possession of the dummy of nokia 6265 cdma, and let me tell you that it is absolutely fantastic. I for one is waiting for it and will buy it as soon as it hits the markets.

Amit

hi guys,

This news is not confirmed but i think that it is being launched in the first half of april, the source of this news being my friend who is working in reliance infocomm. also i happen to be in possession of the dummy of nokia 6265 cdma, and let me tell you that it is absolutely fantastic. I for one is waiting for it and will buy it as soon as it hits the markets.

Amit

Please ask your friend who works in Reliance Infocomm what is the expected price of this handset and any expected dates of launch. Let me tell you that i am eagerly waiting for the handset so If you could help.

Does it have expandable memory?

If yes what card does it use?

Does it have expandable memory?

If yes what card does it use?

Expandable memory yes (included 64MB miniSD card)

Is it Nokia 6265 or his GSM brother Nokia 6270.

YES,it is cdma NOKIA 6265

Edited by dixit

Is it Nokia 6265 or his GSM brother Nokia 6270.

it is cdma NOKIA 6265

I donot know whether Dixit is talking about the Nokia 6270 GSM or Nokia 6265 cdma handset. He mentioned the price of 800 $ NZ so I just converted it in Indian Rs 22000. You will have to ask Dixit whether he is talking about the Nokia 6270 GSM or Nokia 6265 cdma handset.