Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

As I said before, It is clearly mentioned is several 6265 reviews that one can have unlimited video recording depending on the space available on the external memory...

Hi can anyone tell me how much Reliance charges for sending an MMS? How Many colours are available in Nokia 6265 and does it have changeable covers like other Nokia Phones? I m currently using LG RD 2130 so how much will I have to pay for getting my number shifted to the new phone? Does this phone have Bluetooth? Thanks Abhishek Mukim

Abhishek -- Answers to your queries.

1. Reliance charges Rs 3/MMS

2. Only silver black colour is available for Nokia 6265.

3. I guess not. Though you will get chinese covers in a few months after the availability.

4. Typically just Rs. 22 for an HCC. But it seems this handset is RUIM enabled so as of now it is unclear how the existing subscribers will be able to switch to this handset using their existing number.

5. Bluetooth is available.

Cheers!

Do some hardwork,

Read the thread and you will get all the answers

Hi. Nokia 6265 doesnt have Video Calls, Real One Player, Push to Talk, Voice Command, Audio Messaging, Email, SyncMl, Dual Camera. Guys dont u think these features are important? Can anyone tell me the use of Push To Talk, Email and SyncMl? Can Video Calls and Real One Player be downloaded later in the handset? Thanks Abhishek Mukim

AS PER BORIVALI WW,PRISE IS 17,000/-,I AM INTERSTED ONLY WAP ENABLE PHONE WITH DOWNLOAD QUICK EXCELL, GAMES, MUSIC.CURRENTLY I USING LG6130. FOR THIS PHONE THIS FUETURE IS CHARGEABLE BY RELIANCE WHICH IS UNCONVENIENT FOR ME.I AM DEPO PLAN SO THAT I USE R-WORLD DAILY SPECIALY R-SURF.I AM REALY WAITING FOR NOKIA-6265 PHONE.FRDS I M FIRST TIME WANTS TO USE THIS PHONE FOR THIS EXPANDABLE MEMBERY PURPOSE.I AM PROUDE TO JOINT RIMWEB MEMBERSHIP.

DEAR FRDS,MY RELIANCE EMPLOYE FRD SAYS THAT R-SURF IS CHARGABLE AFTER PAYING MEMBERSHIP CHARGE RS.25/-

O O O O O

Reg. query of abhishek..

any user can change from regular cdma handsets to RUIM enabled.

works same way. u need 22 Rs HCC.

I feel Nokia should give one piece of 6265 to Tanveer at Free of Cost with condition to put review, of course it will be much detailed the way he did for 6255. Great effort......................Nokia should appreciate him

I think by using WAP u will use rconnect so u will be charged 4 rconnect use, similar to case of PDA.

Launch of 3G next year. Will it have any effect on CDMA? How are the customers going to benefit from 3G? What is 3G basically? Abhishek Mukim

Well i hope someone gets his hands on the phone 2morrow.....

just hoping....

I personally inquired abt N6265 at Sion WW and Nokia Pirority store.. both guys outta ther told me tht it would take another 4-5 days for tha shipment to come..

WAIT N WAIT is reliance's mantra..

I feel Nokia should give one piece of 6265 to Tanveer at Free of Cost with condition to put review, of course it will be much detailed the way he did for 6255. Great effort......................Nokia should appreciate him

I second that. :)

Hi. Nokia 6265 doesnt have Video Calls, Real One Player, Push to Talk, Voice Command, Audio Messaging, Email, SyncMl, Dual Camera. Guys dont u think these features are important? Can anyone tell me the use of Push To Talk, Email and SyncMl? Can Video Calls and Real One Player be downloaded later in the handset? Thanks Abhishek Mukim

I'm attaching the Product Note of Nokia 6265 released by Reliance. The Dealer Price is around Rs.15,500 to Rs.16,200 - so thats the expected price range.

P.S: I'm note sure if this same product note was posted elsewhere in other threads, please let me know if it was already posted.

Product_Book__Nokia_6265.zip

Guys

I hav N6265 in my hand ......

The still camera is very good

but video camera quality is poor ...

its looking really good ...

one of my friend owned the handset today morning

am attaching the snap shots

njoyyyyyyyy

I am the first RIMWEB member to take this baby in hand

rt?

N6265.zip

looks like 6270, not muchj difference

does it have the reliance logo somewhere?

By the way I think it was going to be launched in Black color.

U sure its 6265 and not 6270,

Hop no pranks.

Edited by tanveer

So its confirmed that 6265 also has WAP based R-World..... grrr ADA why cant we have the same on 6235

image quality of video looks poor ...

but the still pics have x'llent clarity

here in Web World, it is out of stock

they said 20 pieces arrived and till 10.30 am ....all sold

now they hav started booking

it 'll be more attractive if the fone is black color

hope it is first time booking 4 a fone in reliance

and they my friend got the set from employ offer @14800/-Rs

Bhai... Dost... Whats the Public Price please.... You forgot to post the main information..

Is this phone RUIM based ? Was this a new Reliance Connection or Upgraded the old handset with existing connection ?

Pls.. ADA Dont make this phone out of stock.. You will earn and We will enjoy good handsets.. Mutual Benefit.. Plssssssssssssssss...

Edited by MoonDrops

6255 also had bookings in the intial days.

@Moondrops: Read the document posted by Arun a few posts above, and all your queries will be answered. In short it is RUIM based and can be used for a new connection as well as an upgrade.

Yes Puneet.. I have read each and every post in this thread... so all my phone realted questions are answered.

I was actually asking about the Handset that "FEVIN-RAJ" had seen in his hand. I know N6265 is RUIM Based. My query targeted was framed wrongly.. :)

The photos of that phone showed it was switched on.. So I wanted to know whether the phone is operating on RUIM card or its pre-provisioned as older Reliance handsets.

Edited by MoonDrops