Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

i just now called at the useless *333 customer care and the guy naming pankaj told me that 6265 is lauched and is avalaible in delhi for price of 15500 to 16200. I cant say how much is this true?

Never trust customer service guys.....its strange that this guy is giving the price range whereas he should have been giving the exact price if it was actually available...

guys the street price should be around 17k in mumbai and the customer care s**** they can never provide u with ne correct info.the number transfer case was same in kyocera handset which was ruim enabled.in this case the distributer provided a demo handset in which we can insert the ruim card and transfer the number and remove it and put it into the kyocera new handset.this was the process and if nokia doesnt support the activation of ruim then they must be providing the webworlds with demo handsets through which it is possible.

well just for time pass I also called *333 in Mumbai and they also say the same thing thats its available in Mumbai and price is between 15500 to 16200........ strange..... where is the phone dude :-)

Many members have mentioned above that the Nokia 6265 handset is mostly RUIM enabled.So now I want to know If the Nokia 6265 handset is RUIM enabled then can we transfer our existing Reliance number on it or no :clap: Or Is this handset then ment only for New Customers :'(

Many members have mentioned above that the Nokia 6265 handset is mostly RUIM enabled.So now I want to know If the Nokia 6265 handset is RUIM enabled then can we transfer our existing Reliance number on it or no :rolleyes: Or Is this handset then ment only for New Customers :lol:

This is precisely what i too want to know...

I hav a connection with Old ONNET pack which i dont want to loose at any cost....

is there any way of transfering our numbers to this new handset... :clap: :'( :punk:

i just now called at the useless *333 customer care and the guy naming pankaj told me that 6265 is lauched and is avalaible in delhi for price of 15500 to 16200. I cant say how much is this true?

The price is indeed in a range depending on the whether Octroi is applicable or not, and at what rate. The hndset is available in Mumbi currently.

BTW can anyone here access the reliance web page.....

http://www.relianceinfo.com/Infocomm/index.html

i am kinda havin trouble accessing it..."cannot find server"

is their server down or somethin...???

its happening last 4 days

hi

Yes its seems that the server is down............ poor reliance :clap:

who ever gets this phone first plz post express review....

Update - my friend works at DTDC Andher (E) and I was generally chatting with him and he just like that informed me that some new shipments have come from Nokia. I got curious and enquired more but he wasn't much aware so I asked him to check with someone in his office. He then told me that these are Nokia 6265 shipments lying in their stocks and its been there since yday.

And nobody knows where and when that shipment is going. So he will enquire tomorrow morning and let me know.

Atleast somebody has physically seen Nokia 6265 shipment!!!

Hmmm, I think it is because ADA servers lacks power therefore he is investing worlds largest investment in power projects in orissa.Just Joking.

Hmmm, I think it is because ADA servers lacks power therefore he is investing worlds largest investment in power projects in orissa.Just Joking.

:lol::D:lol:

I have just had a 10 minute talk with Reliance Cust care on *333 regarding the Nokia 6265 handset.Today,finally they got the information about the Nokia 6265 handset.As mentioned above the price range is between Rs 15500 to Rs 16200.They told me that this handset has R-world and R-connect.It also has Video-Recording upto 3 mins.I also inquired about the RUIM facility in this handset and they told me that the Nokia 6265 is RUIM enabled handset but he assured me that all existing users will be able to transfer their exisiting Reliance number on it with HCC without any difficulties.They also mentioned that this handset should available in the Webworlds in a couple of days.Atleast now we can be a bit relieved because now we have come to know most of the facts of the Nokia 6265 handset.Well,I know its stupidity to trust the Reliance cust care but this time I hope they are right ! :lol:

I have just had a 10 minute talk with Reliance Cust care on *333 regarding the Nokia 6265 handset.Today,finally they got the information about the Nokia 6265 handset.As mentioned above the price range is between Rs 15500 to Rs 16200.They told me that this handset has R-world and R-connect.It also has Video-Recording upto 3 mins.I also inquired about the RUIM facility in this handset and they told me that the Nokia 6265 is RUIM enabled handset but he assured me that all existing users will be able to transfer their exisiting Reliance number on it with HCC without any difficulties.They also mentioned that this handset should available in the Webworlds in a couple of days.Atleast now we can be a bit relieved because now we have come to know most of the facts of the Nokia 6265 handset.Well,I know its stupidity to trust the Reliance cust care but this time I hope they are right ! :lol:

Schumi... ur statements always relieve my tension..

thats buddy... :D

Edited by izzner

Well,I know its stupidity to trust the Reliance cust care but this time I hope they are right ! :lol:

Well this is because we r very much eager handle this handset asap so hoping & not criticising Relaince customer care becaused they r giving favourable answers that we like. :grin::P:lol::lol:;) .Samay Aane Par Gadhe Ko Bhi Baap Manana Padta Hai :D

I have just had a 10 minute talk with Reliance Cust care on *333 regarding the Nokia 6265 handset.Today,finally they got the information about the Nokia 6265 handset.As mentioned above the price range is between Rs 15500 to Rs 16200.They told me that this handset has R-world and R-connect.It also has Video-Recording upto 3 mins.I also inquired about the RUIM facility in this handset and they told me that the Nokia 6265 is RUIM enabled handset but he assured me that all existing users will be able to transfer their exisiting Reliance number on it with HCC without any difficulties.They also mentioned that this handset should available in the Webworlds in a couple of days.Atleast now we can be a bit relieved because now we have come to know most of the facts of the Nokia 6265 handset.Well,I know its stupidity to trust the Reliance cust care but this time I hope they are right

Guys

GOOD news ......

Today one of my friend working in RIC called me

The fone is launching with all features shown in nokia web site

nothing is blocked by reliance

24 mb internal memory upgradable up to 1 gb with sdc

and price 15000/-

true info

njoooooooooooooooooooooyyy

Guys

GOOD news ......

Today one of my friend working in RIC called me

The fone is launching with all features shown in nokia web site

nothing is blocked by reliance

24 mb internal memory upgradable up to 1 gb with sdc

and price 15000/-

true info

njoooooooooooooooooooooyyy

fevin,

if these features are there then its realy cool.... but whers de handset... when can v get it....... any idea whether we can get it 2day???

Buddies!!!

I enquired about the shipment of the handset to Bangalore, at a webworld near New BEL Rd, Bangalore. That guy is telling that the handset is shipped in two kinds...

One with Bluetooth which costs @ Around 18,000 :lol: and

the another one without Bluetooth @ 16,000 :grin:

I am not sure about the Webworld guy. I have to look in the city's main outlets...

Need to check this.... :lol:

Also, when I tried customer care, here it was busy :D;)

Need to check :P

The guy from reliance told me tht at lunch break he'll show me the demo handset ....

i shall post the FIR reviews .. at the earliest

but he told the fone is available from monday

The guy from reliance told me tht at lunch break he'll show me the demo handset ....

i shall post the FIR reviews .. at the earliest

but he told the fone is available from monday

pls ask him whethr handset will have bluetooth by default or not.... waiting 4 de review.........

the handset is coming with 64 mb SD card ...............!!!!!!

gr8

the handset is coming with 64 mb SD card ...............!!!!!!

gr8

I feel with the Nokia 6265 handset getting a 64Mb Card is of no use.Because with this handset only a 512MB or 1GB card is suited.This handset has Mp3 player,Photos+Videos capture so you need large memory to make full use of this handset.The Mp3 player of this handset supports 500 songs which is great ! But offcourse it depends upon the memory available.So I think most of the users will go in for a 512Mb or 1Gb card with this handset.

From what I make out of the earlier posts, I understand that Reliance for once has decided to give the full version of the phone without anything stripped out. So, they are giving 64MB MiniSd card, BT, Video camera, etc etc for the price range of Rs 15500 to Rs 16200 (funny the same price range is applicable across all India - when actually it should be differential pricing). The 64MB is offered by Nokia by default and is not complimentary from Reliance.

Also it has been mentioned in the Reliance Website that this phone has BT technology - so the Bangalore chap who expressed differential pricing for BT and wo B T may rest assure that this handset has BT.

Also, it is confirmed that this phone is RUIM based and that a HCC can be used for transferring your existing number onto this set. If you want a new number, then a GSK can be used. So no fears of losing your unltd ONNET pack, now.

For once, Reliance deserves wholesome praise for bringing out a full featured un-stripped phone. I only hope all the above is true and Reliance does not try out any dirty tricks.

Is this wap enabled by reliance?

I dont think it is.

what is this stupid business of reliance not enableing wap on some handsets and enabling on others?

I d rather go for 6155 than waste 5k more on this since that one has wap access.

Of course BT and expandable memory are sorely missed in 6155

Edited by tanveer