Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

I just call to one of the Nokia dealer he told me that Handset has arrived but it's RIUN (like Sim card) system & that particular card is not arrived yet, so they will start giving handset once they get that card from RIM.

If it is ruim based, then I have a feeling that reliance will make this handset absolutely IMPOTENT. Unless they have given access to WAP browsing.

THeir site has mentioned this handset as PLAIN VANILLA handset.

It also appear that they are not very keen to promote this handset, the way they were not interested in 6225.

Hope all members who has been waiting this handset are not disappointed.

This one is definitly RUIM enabled as told by the Nokia Distributor.

Well, I am also in continous contact with my dealer about the launch of Nokia 6265 handset.He informed me that the launch has been further delayed by another 4-5 days due to some technical reason. :confuse: Even he doesnot know exactly what is the reason for the delay.But now,its expected mostly next week only.The price is expected between Rs 16-17K.So as we have been doing since months,Just wait..wait and wait. :rolleyes:

oh no......... yet again........ this delay now hurts....so near yet so far!!!!!

Hey guys..I got news from one of the reputed nokia dealer (nokia pirority guy) that this handset could take as long as 7-10 days more.. It seems there is a stand off between reliance and nokia on its pricing and certain feature blockage..Also, Nokia is reluctant to sign 'exclusive to reliance' contract.. Because of these reasons, price of this handset could also b inflated (abt 10-12%) for first 4-5 weeks..

Bus as usual, wait wait n wait..

Cheers!! (actually there is nothin 2 cheers abt..lol..)

Very poor marketing strategy of every product by d lil brother company.God knows wat (ghutti) Lg has given to anil dat his company is only favouring them not ne other companies.Lg products r avalable easily & released in d market before they put the information on d website. Very Bad for d customers,No choice. :D

Edited by amitbt22

And those stupid identical looking xx30 yy30 hadnsets from LG. Sickening

Edited by tanveer

as i told in 585th post on sunday that this handset will take more 8 - 10 days and this sunday it will be 7th day.according to my information this handset will only be available after monday.i just went to nokia santacruz west priority he said that the price will be around 18k and wen i went to irla(vile parle) he told me that this handset is not yet launched.well according to my information the cost should be around 15500 rs. One can easily get nokia 3250 muzik phone for this cost which is series 60 3rd gen handset, with 512mb card free, 2mp cam, and many better features than nokia 6265 then y not go for nokia 3250.

Simple..because 3250 will not work on Reliance...

According to me This Nokia 6265 Handset will launch definately by 15th August.Anil Ambani has known that this handset is high end in CDMA technology so he will launch in a perticular date n also Tata has launch Motorazer CDMA phone yesterday. So I think it will not launch during next week n then the after next week.

I m very frusted I m just guessing this my friends.

Guys i am sure the phone will be launched because it has been mentioned on the website..............and 99.99 % ADA will sc*** it.........so people who want to buy should not lose their heart but prepare to loose(n) their pockets coz at 17500 its damn overpriced.

Any more updates Guys ? . So the earlier posts that the Handset would be released in a day or two is incorrect ?? .

The price guessing doesnt seem to stop hiking either.. Its now at 17K ?? OMG !

Reliance has done the most irritating thing by putting the phone on the website and not making it available. Forget availability, they themselves dont even have the correct information. Webworld guys across city differ, customer care differs and even employees I know have different views. There is something terribly wrong with the system there and we are made to suffer due to that system. It would have been great if Reliance would have publicly announced the safe far away date and then introduced it any day before that day. Its unnecessary driving us all crazy on this forum. I suggest that lets not post any updates on the phone and only post when anyone has a phone in Hand.

well my dealer said the delay is due to the sim card slot given in this phone, but this phone should be launched by tomorrow at the latest...i hope this information is true.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

HA HA HA

HEE HEE HEE

Nothing else is possible, right?

How long we have to wait for this handset buddies? :clap:

I think everyone are reaching their limits of patience... :'(

Worst thing...

Edited by mohu

According to me This Nokia 6265 Handset will launch definately by 15th August.Anil Ambani has known that this handset is high end in CDMA technology so he will launch in a perticular date n also Tata has launch Motorazer CDMA phone yesterday. So I think it will not launch during next week n then the after next week.

I m very frusted I m just guessing this my friends.

Not wishing to go against many in this thread :clap: , but launch on 15th Aug seems reasonable. And other thought of launching 6265 against Tata's Motorazr seems logical, but it makes me very sad, that I won't be using Motorazr :'( :punk:

Even i got information due to RUIM card stocks.... launch is being delayed....

the delay is due to the sim card slot given in this phone

Sim card(Ruim) slot is there right from d nokia 2280 (first nokia phone released on Rim). & If it is true dat Ruim slot is enabled in this phone then how almost non ruim users presently will benefit from this or it is clear fault to release this handset for d present eager consumer or it is a building of RCL brand image that they release high end sets in Rim :'( that too for New connections only :clap:

inteha ishq mein allah jaane kya hoga....

inteha 6265 mein anil jaane kya hoga....

Go thru all d posts before posting d links ,Question & News.Inspite of newbie status if u can post in d right topic in d forum then u can also read d previous posts.Its already shown on monday on d website not yet distributed in d market therefore exact information of d price is not there only assumptions.

the delay is due to the sim card slot given in this phone

Sim card(Ruim) slot is there right from d nokia 2280 (first nokia phone released on Rim). & If it is true dat Ruim slot is enabled in this phone then how almost non ruim users presently will benefit from this or it is clear fault to release this handset for d present eager consumer or it is a building of RCL brand image that they release high end sets in Rim :'( that too for New connections only :clap:

When HCC can enable transfer of services from one set to another, then it is technically very much possible to transfer the services to RUIM too. Now only thing is 'how'. May be this is one issue that is causing the delay as watever solution they might have thought of, is not ready yet...