Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

kesav, all operators want to move on to 3G. most have even done some investments n are ready to launch too. Everybody is awaiting for the spectrum policy issue to resolve, once that gets done, u'll see India moving into 1 more lap of Telephony revolution too!

Hi,

I am planning to buy a new mobile.

But should I wait for Nokia 6265 or go ahead with 6255.

I am unable to decide.

Please suggest.

Yogesh

39755[/snapback]

hi

i m too waiting for this mobile

do anyone have any update about it (i mean NOKIA 6265)??

:lol::help:

Nokia 6265!!! Is it worth waiting??????? Let us know

39793[/snapback]

hi dear

:lol:

Hi,

I am planning to buy a new mobile.

But should I wait for Nokia 6265 or go ahead with 6255.

I am unable to decide.

Please suggest.

Yogesh

39755[/snapback]

hi

do anyone have any update about it (i mean NOKIA 6265)??

:lol::help:

44896[/snapback]

heyy how about the nokia 6235.....im plannin to doa way with my lg 6130, hate the 6255 as it is way to bulky n hate flap phones,though the feature sin 6255 r pretty complete.....

what say u guyss about 6235

yeah me tooo.....seems like one sexy fone man...

but dunoo whn its gona be out not b4 june 2006.for now im plannin to buy a nokia 6235 even though its under powered but wana do away with my lg rd 6130 as im getting rs 6000 for it, n will add in just 2000 to get the nokia 6235.

what say guysss?

@Sanjeev!

There is not update regarding this phone availibily and launching time.

@xshay4211!

NOKIA 6235 is good but not good as your present 6130!

Thanks and Take Care!

@xshay421!

I don't think it will be a great deal for you. If u want R World than nokia 6235 is not good for you. About price and new phone case, it will be a great deal to sell LG RD 6130 for Rs. 6000.

Thanks and Take Care!

my lg rd 6130 as im getting rs 6000 for it, n will add in just 2000 to get the nokia 6235.

what say guysss?

44922[/snapback]

for LG 6130 getting 6000rs :( price more than markets "New" selling price For "old used" piece "Accha hai Bech dal :P "

xshay, stop posting in every thread n forum for the same thing!! I hope u know what i mean! take care...

Nokia 6255 is a decent phone for its price. Probably, memory may be increased from limited 6 MB to shared memory like GSM phones. In terms of features I do not see any big difference between these two except for Mega Pixel Camera.

Other than these two features Nokia 6255 has everything.

But if you want the latest you need to pay the premium and Nokia is not going to stop with 6265 either.

My gut feeling is Nokia 6265 may cost more than 15K. I will not be surprised if it is around 17K. By the time 6265 gets released Nokia 6255 may cost lot cheaper and it may be around 10K.

If 5-7K does not make big difference you can wait for 6265 otherwise you are better-off with 6255.

39767[/snapback]

hi

i m desperately waiting for this mobile

:confuse:

Keep your fingers crossed ! Nokia 6265 could be launched by Reliance by February 2006.

and heard for Nokia 6155 by end jan.....with an open WAP browser, no RWorld!!!!......with a price tag less than 6255....

6265 would b a high end product right?

Hi Has any one used the New Nokia 6265 Phone. IS it a good one. If soeone could let me know the price that will be Gr8

TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

not launched yet buddy!

we alll are waiting for that phone as well!

I had checked with Nokia CC about the launch and price of this Handset (Nokia 6265)

Here is my mail reply to it from Nokia CC

Dear Mr. Sajo,

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

In reference to your enquiry regarding Nokia 6265, please note that, this phone is yet to be launched in India. Therefore we are unable to provide you with the price information and the launch date of this phone. However, the launch of this phone will be informed through advertisements. For more information regarding Nokia phones presently available in India, kindly visit the following web link:

http://nokia.co.in/nokia/0,,45242,00.html

Should you have any further enquiries, or if we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Nokia Care and speak to any one of our friendly Technical Support Executives on 30303838 between the hours of 6 A.M and 12 midnight, seven days a week. For online assistance, please visit "ASK Nokia" at our web site www.nokia.co.in

Kind regards,

Pratima M.P

Nokia Care

-------Original Message--------

To: support.services@nokia.com

CC:

Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 4:29:29 PM

Subject: subject.

[THREAD ID :2-UPB7X]

[salutations:Mr.]

[FirstName:Sajo]

[LastName:KJ]

[DOB:12-09-1980]

[Gender:M]

[Email:sajo.kj@********.com]

[CountryCode:+91]

[Country:India]

[MobilePhone:+919322787473]

[Model:Nokia_6265]

[imei:]

[state:]

[Postal:]

[Feedback:I would like to know when your are going to launch this Nokia 6265 phone in India. and what is the price we can expect.]

At its annual Nokia Connection event held in Helsinki and Singapore on June 13, Nokia unveiled the 6265 CDMA slider as the most feature-packed handset unveiled by the handset maker for the Americas to date. Among its highlights are a 2 Megapixel camera, a high-resolution 262K colour display, music player and Bluetooth.

hi basant_jp

do u have any idea, when reliance is going to launch this mobile?

i m waiting for it. :blink:

Edited by Chirag

u ain't alone dude, jus hope rim recognizes our wait.

well guys i am also waiting for this mobile to be launched. It has finally come on Nokia India website, under coming soon category

http://www.nokia.co.in/nokia/0,,87154,00.html

Till now it was on Nokia Asia website, but now it has come on nokia india website, i think it might be around the corner.

This handset will be launched in march.

Source : Friend in nokia india CC (banglore)

hi basant_jp

do u have any idea, when reliance is going to launch this mobile?

i m waiting for it. ;)

Nokia people had a meeting with top guys at Reliance Infocomm corporate office in Delhi last week (wednesday I guess).....I apparently happened to be there at that time. This meeting was held to explore the possibilities and feasibility of launching new nokia CDMA mobile handsets (as told by one of the employee there). They came with about 7-8 different handsets including the Nokia 6265. Must say this is a cool handset....Nokia is now focusing on CDMA segment in India, as is evident from their upcoming models section. They have nine upcoming models listed on their website and all of them will be launched on RIM this year....Check out these handsets here ....http://nokia.co.in/nokia/0,,62432,00.html

As for Noia 6265, it should be launched on RIM in a couple of months, as Munnamobile said, may be in March. Nokia is all set to launch it, only Reliance has to decide upon it and I believe they will soon come out with this handset. Infact, introduction of this handset would also affect the price of the other Nokia handsets, they will surely go down.

I was also told by one of my contact that last year was financially very bad for Reliance as they had to pay a huge sum to BSNL/MTNL against ADC. Now, since that phase is over, they will come out with trendsetting schemes and offers. We have already seen the aggressiveness of RIM during the first month itself. Launching attractive and feature rich models is also one thing they are now focusing on. One thing that Anil Ambani is believed to looking at is the image makeover, the 'gareeb ka mobile' image associated with RIM. They now have more corporate connections and more rural connections than any other operator. And now they also want to capture the premium segment by offereing reasonable good choice for handsets. Hope they keep the momentum going, else they will be a loser in a long run.

@Anujit-- Did you ever try to get information on this handset from Tata??? They supposedly have launched it a long back, but it has not yet arrived at any of the Tata outlets...atleast not in North India. I recently checked at various outlets in 5 cities including Delhi and I was told it has not yet arrived and will soon be, but no expected dates ever.....

Cheers!

Edited by basant_jp

No man I couldnt be bothered to check! :P

But it was there on the website! Also, it might be available to corporates only and not through retail channels yet. So check that out!

hey guys, tell me whether it is series 60 or s40. if it is series 40 then it is not worth 12k. series 40 has its own limitations, and spending that much money is absured.

The nokia 6265 has been moved from "Upcoming Models" to "New Releases" section in nokia india website.

Where have they relased? With which operator?

No info on both Reliance and Tata Indicam websites.

All are crazy in maintaining their web pages...

Its a series 40