Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
nil

Suggest me a New Handset

which fone is better afetr u anylized after using::::Nokia 6255 or 6235?????????????? wanna by new fone:: suggets me

47955[/snapback]

depends on wat u want in a fone and how deep is ur pocket! Both are great handsets!

47961[/snapback]

nokia 6235 is better, less bugs , good battery , beter network conectivity

which handset supports more Rworld Applications LG 6000 or Nokia 6235.

stare at LG if u plan on rworld usage to that extent! rather than Nokia's

which handset supports more Rworld Applications LG 6000 or Nokia 6235.

48372[/snapback]

Lg 6000 may be good then NOKIA 6235, if we think about R World. But it also a Brew technology phone. So it also not have much more feature like other LG handsets.

Thanks and Take Care!

I dont know what "bugs" you people keep talking about. My phone doesn't reboot and everything works just fine!

I dont like certain "features" of the phone, but I'm yet to come across something that can be described as a bug! Well except my blue tooth disconnecting while I'm on the internet. :lol::P

The 6255 and 6235 are different handsets aimed at different groups. Depending on your budget I'd suggest you go for a 6255. Because a camera and MP3 player is wasted if you have 5 MB memory! If the 6235 came with an expansion slot and was significantly cheaper I might have recommended it.

Edited by anujit

Can any one tell me the reason tht why the signal bars on a LG set is more than that of NOKIA. As Nokia mobile phones are considered to have better reception than many of LG and Samsung Sets.

I have LG 2030 and I compared the signal strength with that of Nokia 2112. Lg set had all the 6 bars and was constant. At the same place the Nokia set did not have the full signal bars. The Last two bars were rather fluctuating. Please Comment.

Vishal

@Vishal!

According my use of different mobiles. I found one thing mobiles signal does not describe the real power of the reception. Because some times we have all bars but the reception power is low, and some times is become some odd.

Thanks and Take Care!

Great reply rajan.But i think he wants d technical answers :lol: .Btw ne Lg sets network & Batry is bad.Lg's Hearing & ring is loud & good than nokia & service support Of there company itself & also reliance(Rworld) :grin:

Can any one tell me the reason tht why the signal bars on a LG set is more than that of NOKIA. As Nokia mobile phones are considered to have better reception than many of LG and Samsung Sets.

I have LG 2030 and I compared the signal strength with that of Nokia 2112. Lg set had all the 6 bars and was constant. At the same place the Nokia set did not have the full signal bars. The Last two bars were rather fluctuating. Please Comment.

Vishal

A comparision of the signal indicators of a mobile phone is not a very accurate way of determining its reception strength! Different manufactureres calibarate them differently. It may be a better idea to see how the phones work in areas which have very weak signal ...and see how they actually operate there...

Edited by raccoon

Great reply rajan.But i think he wants d technical answers :grin: .Btw ne Lg sets network & Batry is bad.Lg's Hearing & ring is loud & good than nokia & service support Of there company itself & also reliance(Rworld) :grin:

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your info :lol: u may right. But i think my ans is complete all its help. Also same answer given by raccoon. So i think there is no need to go that technical specification, which only understand by some person only. :(

Thanks and Take Care!

Iv noticed that in the RD2030 and Nokia 2112 also. But indicators are caliberated differently ..there is no standard. Also it may be that the indicator in Nokia is being refreshed more often, or something. LG may be doing it less frequently. In that case, the Nokia will seem to fluctuate. Anyway, its best to see the actual performace ...the signal bars are just rough indicators.

Chek d calling at d same time u will surely find out d difference.Nokia will definately beat ne of lg (call drop ,Unable to connect ,inspite of showing more signal bars than Nokia)

I'm not sure if you can make a general statement like that. Though I havent really made a comparative study as such ...but one of my friend has Nokia 2280 here and me LG RD2030. He on his Nokia very often complains that RIM network in the city isnt good. That hasnt been my experience at all ...get pretty good coverage on my LG almost everywhere. Maybe other Nokia models are better ...maybe its problem with his handset only ...not sure!

And I'v hardly if ever experienced call drops ...except maybe during the period when the network here had gone for a toss (for about a week). No probs. now.

Edited by raccoon

Chek d calling at d same time u will surely find out d difference.Nokia will definately beat ne of lg (call drop ,Unable to connect ,inspite of showing more signal bars than Nokia)

I disagree. I have not much experience of Nokia, but I am using LG phones since long, first 2330 n now 6130. The only upside of nokia is the battery life, and that's it. Compare any LG phone with Nokia phone in any price range, n you will see that LG offers much more functions than Nokia, who is just happy to give bulky prices at unjustifiable prices, only because of brand name.

Even I was eagerly awaiting for the newly launched 6255. But after its launch, I have become very reluctant of Nokia.

In general, I would agree with ani_meher. The moment I hold a Nokia phone in my hand, I fee certain that this is not the one I'd care to own ...usually bulky/plasticky/screen not so great, etc, etc. And yes, of course the bloated price! But maybe some specific models are better ...so I wont generalise.

hello everybody,

First of all a very happy new year to all.

I want to buy a new handset.currently i am using 6130.but it has no mp3,no fm,nothing.

so i am planning to get a new full featured set.

plz tell me which one is the best.LG 6230,nokia 6255 or any other.

or should i wait for new handsets.i have heard that new kyocera and nokia handsets are to be launched in jan.when is ev-do going to be launched??

plz help me...

regards,

abhishek

go for lg 6230 ,u can put mimi sd card

but i have heard that it doesn't support more video formats.

it supports only its own format.whereas 6255 supports 3gp,mpeg,avi...and also it has bluetooth an IR.

what abt kyocera handsets.when they will be launched ?

no idead about kyocera , but lg 6230 can be attached to pc via cable ........

mpeg,avi...

dont work on 6255 but 3gp surely works!

I am quite happy with my 6255