Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tanveer

All Kind of Softwares

I use CAMTASIA, quite good. Though compression makes the video quality bad. Am looking for a good compression codec for converting camrec files to mpg! anybody?

here is the bst 1 and it is damm fast.

http://winavi.com/

WinAVI Video Converter

V. 7.1 Released !

Convert all the popular AV formats, at an unmatchable speed and high quality! Supports burning. The Wizard of AV conversion.

WinAVI 3GP/MP4/PSP/iPod Video Converter

V. 2.1 Released now!

Convert all the files to Apple ipod;Sony PSP;MP4 Player; smart phone...It's the fastest MP4/PSP video converter. And it supports transport your video files to your iPod/PSP directly and dvd to ipod, dvd to psp.

WinAVI DVD Copy

Double your enjoyment. Easy DVD copy by 1:1.Copy DVD in 30 minutes! get a quicker and finer copied one.

WinAVI Video Capture

Capture the films from different kinds of AV devices; such as video tapes and web-cam. Then save them to the computer or burn them to disc.

Edited by cracker

I am searching a DVD Video software from which i can write a DVD which will have more than 1 movie including menus and subtitiles. Movies has to be taken from 1 or more DVD.

This is not possible with convensional softwares like nero(or idnt know how?)

OK people check this Online Radio FM

A desktop Application really nice one

Check it out only 25 kb

http://rapidshare.de/files/11021592/FM.rar.html

thnx again for the s/w tanveer !!!

We can also listen LIVE commentary of the cureent running India-Pakistan series on the 2nd station (106.2 HUMFM - UAE) in this gr8 s/w...

Foxit Reader is a free reader for PDF documents. You can view and print PDF documents with it.

The download size is around 1MB, so you can download it quickly. It doesn't need any lengthy installation, so you can start to run it as soon as you can download it.

And it starts up immediately, so you don't need to wait the annoying "Welcome" screen to disappear.

download from here

Foxit

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

formatted d comp yesterday and was tooo lazy to install addobe reader and when it came to open PDF files i got even worse

hmm thx man for this perfect reader!!! havent tried much of it!! but one thing is true opens 10000000000000000 times faster than $uc*y addobe PDF :clap:

Edited by abhay

formatted d comp yesterday and was tooo lazy to install addobe reader and when it came to open PDF files i got even worse

hmm thx man for this perfect reader!!! havent tried much of it!! but one thing is true opens 10000000000000000 times faster than $uc*y addobe PDF :clap:

Ya, this reader is good for quick viewing. But it certainly lacks some fine points. If you want to print from pdfs, then you may not want to use this. It screws up printing, but the on-screen reading is good.

I have been using it for more then a year now and I havent been dissapointed, atleast as far as on screen reading goes. Truely better then Adobe. If I had put in any longer with Adobe, by this time I would have memorised all the programmers name that it insists on showing me before it loads the whole program.

but kpdf is still my fav but it is available only for linux based os not for windows. I am using it on fedora.

btw try this plugin for firefox called PDF Download which transforms a PDF File to HTML and then displays it. quite nice.

https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/morei...ication=firefox

hey guys could any1 suggest me a mp3 player something similar to winamp but low** on resources, im using winamp right now what i need is something similar but better on resources

** something like vlc media player << best video player avaliable which is highly low on resources

try to find old version of winamp its light on resources and gud for mp3 files

hey guys could any1 suggest me a mp3 player something similar to winamp but low** on resources, im using winamp right now what i need is something similar but better on resources

** something like vlc media player << best video player avaliable which is highly low on resources

Try Foobar.

http.//www.foobar2000.org/

The best mp3 player, if you can get used to the plain interface. It just blows other mp3 players by sound quality, and it is very light weight as well.

But no - or just a few - eyecandy. Don't expect the looks of winamp.

Try Quintessential Player ...its AWESOME! And lighter than Winamp.

and the OSCAR goes to.............................

raccoon for Quintessential Player man its awesome, outstanding performance and somewhat visually similar to winamp so i dint find much difficult to migrate to the player

and yup its very light but not as light as foobar2000 while the only setback for foobar is its visual interface :lol:

hey a quick ? though!!! how am i supposed to control the volume with keyboard like in winamp it was up/down arrow key :rolleyes:

Try DBPoweramp. It sure is cool on system resources and is quite fast. It hised in the windows tray. Has many good features. This freeware is surely worth a try at only around 1.5mb (Not sure).

frens i am working on some project for that i need a software that can fullfill my requirements. in my project all the people have to share the files over a network Intra as well as Inter. but certain users have acess to certain files.I mean a file shared can be accessesd by the certain group of the users/clients.I can use a centralize server system to save all the files on the server. Application can be for windows as well as Linux.

Please suggest me some software for it. prefreably Open Source and in java

Thanks in advance

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

frens i am working on some project for that i need a software that can fullfill my requirements. in my project all the people have to share the files over a network Intra as well as Inter. but certain users have acess to certain files.I mean a file shared can be accessesd by the certain group of the users/clients.I can use a centralize server system to save all the files on the server. Application can be for windows as well as Linux.

Please suggest me some software for it. prefreably Open Source and in java

Thanks in advance

You Need to get on www.downloads.com, youll find a lot of softwares there. Most of the webserver(abyss or xitami) the later has support for ftp) will fulfill your requirement, or an FTP server will just do great.

You can use different Folders For different users and groups.

Certain files are shared between few members of two groups. and all the memebrs are suppose to have permission to upload the files on server. FTP sever won't help and in abyss you have to download one file at a time. there is no option to download more then one file at a time.

Check this link out.

http://www.download.com/Personal-File-Serv...tml?tag=lst-0-3

Its Deatails are given Below.

Personal File Server is web based software that allows website visitors to download and upload files using only their favorite browser. It is a very extensible solution in sharing audio/video files, documents or any other file type with ease. Files can be shared with colleagues and friends on a network, intranet or internet without needing any 3rd party software or a browser plug-in. It is also a very robust solution for customized user management with permissions. Personal File Server includes many built-in features including a customizable port based HTTP server, visitors and user authentication system, password protection of directories and files, ban management system, client and session based bandwidth control, session status, files and folders virtual files system, user limits, session limits and router tunneling support. It is much easier to setup and easier to control then any standard or advanced ftp server. It also takes complete logs of user access with session.

But the software costs $ 35 . I know its a Pinch for us indians.

But i think it would be better if you can Host your file server by website say like Php or asp, that gives you control over what you want.

PHP with Mysql will be the best option, check this website out http://www.opensourcecms.com/. it has many free portal system (php and Mysql) and forum systems for free.

Click on CMS Demos Menu on the left of this website to check for all the application.

i will test the software if it will worth i won't mind purchasing the license of the software

I have purchased lg rd6230. when i did one video recording for testing, i come to know that it is making mjp format. I think other formats are not running on this phone if we upload.

Can anyone tell me if any software is there to convert movie files to mjp format ?

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

KGB Archiver

KGB Archiver is the compression tool with unbelievable high compression rate. It surpasses even such efficient compression tool like 7zip and UHARC in terms of the abilities. :)

KGB Archiver is a software that allows you to compress and decompress archives.

Unfortunately although its powerful compression rate, it has high hardware requirements (I recommend processor with 1,5GHz clock and 256MB of RAM as an essential minimum).

One of the advantages of KGB Archiver is also AES-256 encryption which is used to encrypt the archives. This is one of the strongest encryptions known for human.

KGB-Archiver Tests

Download KGB Archiver 1.0.4.16

It should work!

But in such condition, it'll take more time to compress/decompress!

Actually the more RAM u hv, the more speed u get! Simple, isnt it?

KGB sure is good ... but considering the portablity ..... until more people start using KGB I guess we will still be in RAR / ZIP era..

btw CORE had designed a JPEG/MPEG/MP3 UlC Compression engine ... which was AMAZING . though I cannot release / even offer a test to someone here, the algos used is beyond par the best... way better than even KGB for the specific filetypes mentioned.

Cheers

Ashok