Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Reliance Mobile Internet Data Plan Introduced Wef 7th Dec 2008

I am sure, no one will unite and take actions. This is typical Indian Psyche, we never unite hence they exploit then we crib. :mad44::wub:

Lets try unity for once

I am sure, no one will unite and take actions. This is typical Indian Psyche, we never unite hence they exploit then we crib. :mad44::wub:

Kalpak Please Draft an Good Letter for TRAI and DOT and Give it to me.

If anybody have Brochures for PPC6700 and regarding the Surfing Charges Please Give it to me.

Shoot your mails to

customercare@relianceada.com

trai@trai.gov.in

trai@del2.vsnl.net.in

rworld.feedback@relianceinfo.com

serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com

Rcomnodalofficer.MH@relianceada.com

Rcomnodalofficer.GJ@relianceada.com

Rcomappellateauthority.GJ@relianceada.com

Rcomappellateauthority.MH@relianceada.com

Sidharth Bihura (sidbehura@yahoo.co.in) Chairman TC & Secy. (T) of DOT

Public Grievance Cell,

Deptt. of Telecom,

Room No. 112,

Sanchar Bhawan,

20, Ashoka Road,

New Delhi-110 001

Fax-011-23357777

Phone-011-23356666

Urgently - (TOPIC PINNED)

Reliance_Appellate_Authority_AllIndia.pdf

Rs._110_000_per_GB_WAP_Surfing_Plan_from_Reliance.pdf

Hetal, I am really not good at drafting. I am ready to sign any petition and also ready surrender phones under my CUG. Today incidentally one of our group company guys decided to quit reliance and now I have 8 connections to throw it. (They will disconnect in next 3 days and will switch to probably tata / airtel)

Request to Admin

Please open a new sticky thread with petition and lets send it to TRAI and RCOM.

I have sent mail to RCOM and waiting for their reply. I am sure to now disconnect reliance if they are going to charge like this.

Differential KB Charging

Reliance Mobile World

Introductory Offer

Starting 9thJuly visit any Mobile Internet site from ur RelianceMobile@ Re1/10kb.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Wap differential charging is applicable for accessing mobile internet site.

Charges for accessing 3rd party sites are Rs.1 /10 Kb.

Normal KB charges of 10p /10kb is charged while accessing Reliance Mobile World.

Kilobyte size of a mobile site or website is the responsibility of the service provider, not Reliance Communications.

Rs.1/10kb charges is WAP differential charging only and do not include the cost of downloading the services or subscriptions from mobile site or website

The network usage charges are applicable to all Reliance Mobile World users having a wap enabled handset. E.g. Nokia 6155, Nokia 6265, Nokia 2865, Nokia 6275 etc. Its also applicable on R World enabled Wap/Brew handsets where mobile internet sites can be accessed e.g. Motorola V3M, Motorola L7C, Motorola K1M, Motorola V9M, CoolPad 288, Blackberry 8703e, Blackberry 8830, Blackberry 8130, HTC Wave, HTC Libra, Kinpo Classic 762, Kinpo Classic 731, Kinpo Classic 732, UT Starcomm PPC6700, etc.

Reliance Communications assumes no responsibility for and does not endorse unless expressly stated, content created or published by third parties that is included in the sites and the services or which may be linked to and from the mobile internet sites.

The sites and/or the services may be used by you to link into other websites, resources and/or networks worldwide.

Reliance Communications accepts no responsibility for the content, services or otherwise in respect of these and you agree to conform to the acceptable use policies of such websites, resources and/ or Networks. The user is accessing the mobile internet site or 3rd party sites or off-net sites at own risk; Reliance Communications is in no way responsible for quality of content/applications and impact on handsets.

Reliance Communication is also not responsible for any consequences for any mobile internet or 3rd party sites or off-net sites accessed.

Dear Sir,

Today while browsing RCOM site I came across shocking rise of tariff, which was effected without communicating with RCOM customers and users. This rise is about 1000 percent, yet RCOM did not thought it necessary to inform customer.

Please see http://www.reliancemobileworld.co.in/RMWor.../kbcharges.html

Formerly it was only 10paise per 10 KB, which is in tune with industry norms and as charged by most operators. I wish to know reason and logic behind increasing access charges by 1000%, what is that cost which makes it so expensive?

I would also like to know TRAI comments for such one sided decisions.

Should you require any further information, Please feel free to contact me.

Best regards

Kalpak Shah

I sent such mail to all addresses given by hetal.

Please Send the mail to the Address i have given and also Attached the mail here

and they call it... "Introductory Offer"... WTF!

From the pdfs and the website, it is still not clear whether this applies to all existing or new customers - dapo, L1 etc customers.

Supervisor/CC however did tell me this morning that it applies to all customers - existing and new.

@kshah,

add my 4 connections to the surrender/termination list. RCOM is becoming hopeless now.

Edited by KumaarShah

I faxed it to Fax-011-23357777 and has delivery report too.

Wow, that's one HUGE jump. Increasing price by 1000% overnight?! There goes my plan of upgrading to high-end mobile for accessing internet on reliance. Users of smartphones, beware! Till further clarification arrives, don't access net at all. Don't give the rcom $uckers more reasons to rip us off.

What the h*ll is going on at reliance.

In the meanwhile, I repeat what my friend Sadik has told in a previous post, All 6800/6900 users enable RConnect as your default connection instead of Rworld, till the gravity of the situation is realised or rectified.

What I personally feel, is that Reliance wants that all browsing should be through Rconnect and not Rworld, because there you are browsing with your own identity i.e. your Mobile No.

If Amit would be kind enough to confirm what are the charges of Rconnect as on date. Have they been revised too? If they have been made the same as Rworld,

then GOD SAVE RELIANCE...

Edited by dkaile

In my ROM go to Setting , Connection and No Data and Disable All Connection WAP as Forgetting NetConnect Connection will also Drain you

DISABLE ALL CONNECTION using NO DATA Software , Some Software may Connect the Net and will not Auto DisConnect this.

Better to opt for Blackberry unltd plan for 1100 bucks now I feel....

All our rimweb experts should figure out how to crack bb now.... since the reliance ones are too expensive.

I am going to use it to the core and will try to make my bills in lakhs.

Let me default reliance and let them take me to the court.

ha ha ha what a scenario, imagine they take me to the court for the bill of 10 lakh, where is my limit is 8100/-

i am sure they will not disconnect this connection as this is VAS and on VAS they let it go in minus.

The joke sent by KSHAH is lets contact limca book of record or Guinness books for costliest internet in the world.

I wonder where is "JAGO Grahak JAGO" people now.

^^^

My dear Sadik Bhai it seems these people gone to SLEEP after AWAKING all of us. :P

Regards.

ha ha ha what a scenario, imagine they take me to the court for the bill of 10 lakh, where is my limit is 8100/-

i am sure they will not disconnect this connection as this is VAS and on VAS they let it go in minus.

The joke sent by KSHAH is lets contact limca book of record or Guinness books for costliest internet in the world.

Its not joke, I am serious, its another way to make them realize how fu***n fool they are. Tomorrow / dayafter I am gonna do that. I will also post on mouthshut.com and looking for some one from media to give article in news paper in Gujarat. Lets we all send mails to editors of various news papers.

Also lets go for simultanous disconnetion. Find out some site where we all can sign petition and send to consumer forums.

Better to opt for Blackberry unltd plan for 1100 bucks now I feel....

All our rimweb experts should figure out how to crack bb now.... since the reliance ones are too expensive.

I will rather prefer to opt out of reliance. This is the first time they made me feel offended. Whats the use of smart phone if I can not afford to check even e mails. Each mail will cost me Rs. 1 atleast (200 mails a day with junk, means Rs 200 per Day, aah what a luxury) :Equivocado::NOTriste:

I have five connection of reliance i am like to surrender we are with rimweb

Credit Availability: For mobile internet/offnet browsing, RMWCS Credit limit of Rs.25 more than Regular Credit Limit will not be extended to customer's account.

You can use upto Rs. 8125 only.

This DOT pgcell seems to be a sham! I'v been sending them complaints since March... and absolutlely no action is taken by them.

The complaint is against Airtell, who have set their billing system clock almost half hour behind time... so that calls made in the 1st half hr or so in the Friendz plan are billed at the peak hr rate instead of the Happy Hour rate. Broad daylight swindling by Airtel.... And the Customer Service supervisor actually asked me to set my watch according to Airtel's time, to solve the problem!!!

Has anybody here seen any results after complaining to the DOT pgcell?