Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

MNP Retention Offer You Received

I got 500mins free T2T from TATA Indicom for next 2yrs in Maharashtra...

500 mins per month for 2 years?

my problem with airtel postpaid is having to login each month to pay the dues

i want to switch to auto pay using my card but don't want to personally appear at their store and wait in a line

is there any operator that allows online autopay registration?

i can switch to them in mumbai instead

I think every operator has that option

Dear Mr Nath

Every service provider offers the auto-debit facility to pay your bills. All you have to do is get an auto-debit form from the gallery, fill it providing your bank account details and submit it. The form is then sent to your bank and once approved, your bill gets debited from your bank account each month. It will be reflected in your account statement and perhaps you will get an sms once the transaction takes place.

i want to switch to auto pay using my card but don't want to personally appear at their store and wait in a line

Dear Mr Nath

Every service provider offers the auto-debit facility to pay your bills. All you have to do is get an auto-debit form from the gallery, fill it providing your bank account details and submit it. The form is then sent to your bank and once approved, your bill gets debited from your bank account each month. It will be reflected in your account statement and perhaps you will get an sms once the transaction takes place.

i will suggest reverse way. most credit card providers have facility for bill payment. register your utility and also check option for auto pay every month. the credit card co will pay it every month. currtenly, i have citibank & HSBC which reminds me when bill is generated and also 2-3 days before due date. i have not opted for auto debit. both have option for auto debit also. no need to visit any gallery. it can be done by logging on the bank website..

both banks support RCOM, AIrtel, MTNL, Vodafone & Tata indicom. I AM AWARE OF THESE COS only..

Edited by csmart

I got 500mins free T2T from TATA Indicom for next 2yrs in Maharashtra... Retained...

Good sir... Mera bhi baath chal raha hai... And amit ji's PM gave me one more idea and am asking for cheaper 1x on mobile (volume based) plan... Will update for sure, when it reaches me...

And amit ji's PM gave me one more idea and am asking for cheaper 1x on mobile (volume based) plan...

Best of luck :winko:

Yes... 2yrs as he said. . Let me wait for bill as it will have full name of discount component like "500 mins t2t free for 2yrs or so "

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

Finally I have got from RCDMA

Plan Monthly Rental - Rs. 444

Free Calls - Rs. 544 + Rs. 222 SMS free

All calls@ 44p/min.

All local RCDMA+RGSM Calls free for 12 months (Rs. 149/- pack free for 12 months)

SMS @ 1p/per (Rs. 39/- Pack free for 12 months).

I got 500mins free T2T from TATA Indicom for next 2yrs in Maharashtra... Retained...

Hitesh Bhai, how many connections are there in your group??? Please tell...

@amit.shah Thanks... Today they have waived off the Rs2500/- data usage on 1x for my December bill and waiting for a new plan for me exclusively... Will update all here, then... :SI:

Edited by KanagaDeepan

Even I tried to get some offer through RCOM by pretending to port my number. :Contento: But as my current plan (FV399)seems to be the best as per my usage which I mostly onnet and few local calling.

So I spoke to them about the network issue I had faced for the past 1 year at my office.

At around 11.30 pm every day the network goes down and i have zero network or just one bar till around say 5 am. They said that they will get back to me on this and guess what they did LOL.

They said that a tech guy will visit my office and check how far is the tower located from my office they informed me that every night around 11 the building where the nearest tower is located goes on inverter backup and dies out which in return makes the network weak. (Though I am not sure if its is true this was something they they never cared to check to inform) They said that will fix this asap so that my problem is solved.

For me this is something which retains myself to a provider. For the past 1 year I had tried escalating this issue but no one responded BUT now I can see the MNP effect :grin:

P.S. Sorry if this post is irrelevant to this topic or if I have hijacked this thread. But I felt like sharing how MNP is changing things at least for now :P

No group. Only my 1 connection

Got a call from CMO that RCOM is working on some good plans for MNP port-outs, will be announced within 4 to 5 days.

Lets wait and see what they have to offer now.....

Finally RCOM is waking up.

Got a call from CMO that RCOM is working on some good plans for MNP port-outs, will be announced within 4 to 5 days.

Lets wait and see what they have to offer now.....

I am from Maharashtra and Goa circle, I had sent message to port my idea number till now no one has called or given me any offer may be idea does not care for existing customers

Finally I have got from RCDMA

Plan Monthly Rental - Rs. 444

Free Calls - Rs. 544 + Rs. 222 SMS free

All calls@ 44p/min.

All local RCDMA+RGSM Calls free for 12 months (Rs. 149/- pack free for 12 months)

SMS @ 1p/per (Rs. 39/- Pack free for 12 months).

Great offer.

Got a call from RCMDA ... BIGGEST JOKE IS they are saying existing SRP200 is best plan... there is nothing better for them to offer..!

:previous:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::Contento::Riendo:

what more can you expect from a brain dead cellco? Let us all donate their organs (our existing connections) to other operators...... The GoI is fully seized of the matter and hence they brought in MNP. See how considerate our GoI is after all...

I got 500mins free T2T from TATA Indicom for next 2yrs in Maharashtra...

500 mins per month for 2 years?

Just confirmed its 3yrs n not 2yrs :-)

The Offer I have got on my Blackberry - Mumbai Circle!!

Was on 899 BES Plan (Unlimited Browsing & Other BB Services)

Instead of 899, have now been given 2499 for next 6 months. Matched it to Vodafone & Airtel.

Unlimited usage of "rcomwap" as APN (Many apps on BB require this)

No additional charge while on Roaming.

All speeds in 3G (Hoping they don't block this)

No group. Only my 1 connection

Wow... For an individual connection, you got 500mins/month T2T FREE for two years as retention offer??? Guess my asking of T2T FREE (for all numbers) along with cheap 1x browsing (for two connections) is way too little for my corporate connection of ten, imho... Friends, please suggest further FREE goodies :SI:

The only problem is, I got one info that TataCDMA people are asking the retained people to sign an agreement of "NOT switching to another network for 6 months"... Though 30p Local and 50p STD seems cheap now, on further reduction in IUC they may seem WAY TOO COSTLY in coming days... :Equivocado:

Kesav Ji... Any info regarding reduction in IUC coming near??? Please tell us here, bhai....

Airtel finally honored its word after one week, now from today morning my airtel to airtel=10 paise,other local=30 paise has been activated..Sorprendido.gif

Absolutely no good offers from RCOM on the ocassion of MNP!!!!

Seems like they are not interested to retain their customers!!!!!

Got a call from RCMDA ... BIGGEST JOKE IS they are saying existing SRP200 is best plan... there is nothing better for them to offer..!

Very true....seems my current plan is better than what they are offering after port out request. They are even not able to give RIM to RIM local free as retention plan.crying.gifmad44.gif

Reliance wake up.....

RCom has outsourced Customer retention work to THIRD PARTY AGENCY. These chaps dont have a clue about head or toe & they call you up to stay with reliance...!!!