Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

MNP Retention Offer You Received

After a long experience with Reliance right since its inception into CDMA, finally I have moved out. I was offered retention plan which I have in writing from reliance official and later after a month they said they cannot give me that plan and other freebies.

Have left Reliance but my experience was worst as now I dont trust the company at all. Believe me I have few emails in writing, but now when they say we cannot offer that, as a customer what can i do? Better switch....

Have 3 other Reliance numbers and will be porting out soon..

I think they must have appointed all retired nationalize bank employee, or other govt. employee in retain Dept.,i am getting almost 2-3 calls per day asking me reason for port-out request, so with all frustration i gave them all false report that i am getting 800(L+STD),750 free sms,2 GB GPRS etc... & i was shock when that guy was ready to give me all such things which i was offered from Vodafone. he was ready to give me 2GB GPRS in CDMA :rofl_200: ,

So those who really wanted to port out from Reliance please don't believe them, just go ahead with your port out procedure.

While writing this reply again i got call from that same dept. now he has offered me to visit my office & giving me same offer in writing, let's see will update you on rimweb.

• Like 1

After a long experience with Reliance right since its inception into CDMA, finally I have moved out. I was offered retention plan which I have in writing from reliance official and later after a month they said they cannot give me that plan and other freebies.

Have left Reliance but my experience was worst as now I dont trust the company at all. Believe me I have few emails in writing, but now when they say we cannot offer that, as a customer what can i do? Better switch....

Have 3 other Reliance numbers and will be porting out soon..

Wow... Atleast retention dept of TataCDMA kept their promise in my case... RCom is becoming like BSNL, enemies in their own tent...

I fully agree with Chirag Thakkar's views and also Kepal Patel's views.

RCOM cannot be trusted for anything now. They have totally become 'UNReliable' Maybe very soon they will change their name also. I have had a very acrimonius INP recently and I have decided to quit RCOM altogether across all my connections. They are pathetic now and have lost all will to survive now, it appears. They are ready to let their subscribers switch elsewhere now.

"When Rape is inevitable, lie back and enjoy" - courtesy AB. This seems to be their attitude now.

Got the following Retention Plan from Vodafone-Mumbai Circle for one of my relative on Postpaid...

Plan Rental: Rs 199

400 Free Local Minutes to any Network

0.30 Paisa For Local Calls to any Network after free minutes

0.50 Paisa STD rate

The Customer was high ARPU with billing around Rs 1,000 and was on a Rs 299 rental plan with Zero Free Minutes.

Vodafone has become Tough Nut to crack now with all the port ins it is getting. Initially it wanted to reduce the rental to Rs 199, then agreed for 200 Free Minutes in addition.

Finally it took 2 port out requests, persistence and hard negotiation...

^

Another great offer, you must have good negotiation skills.

Got the following Retention Plan from Vodafone-Mumbai Circle for one of my relative on Postpaid...

Plan Rental: Rs 199

400 Free Local Minutes to any Network

0.50 Paisa STD rate

The Customer was high ARPU with billing around Rs 1,000 and was on a Rs 299 rental plan with Zero Free Minutes.

Vodafone has become Tough Nut to crack now with all the port ins it is getting. Initially it wanted to reduce the rental to Rs 199, then agreed for 200 Free Minutes in addition.

Finally it took 2 port out requests, persistence and hard negotiation...

It seems Reliance is better.

MNP Retention Plan code: DSSpecial 199

Plan Rental: Rs. 199

400 Free Local Minutes or Rs.120 to any Network

0.50 Paisa STD rate

0.50 Paisa Roaming Incoming

Rs.100 SMS Discount.

This plan is only for porting customers from other network to

Reliance with little negotiation.

Please do not believe any port-in offer from VODAFONE,i have 4 different cases & in each case mostly Vodafone MNP/Retention agency m/s.Andromedia was involved.

I called to VF-18001234567 & asked for any sp.plan for port-in customer & they transfered line to postpaid dept.(what they told me)but it was transfered to their agent m/s.Andromedia & they offered me Rental 299/- with 800 local minutes+200 local SMS+2GB GPRS@ Rs.99/-.

But after porting into Vodafone when i called C.C. to confirm my plan,they told i can use only 400 minutes local & there is no such plan which i was promised at the time of application,luckily I do have hard copy of all evidence & also having recorded telephonic conversation for all the calls which i made to C.C.,till today Andromedia is saying that i can use 800 minutes but VF c.c. do not accepting it, more frustrating part is when i 1st call to C.C.abt such discrepancy they ask me to contact any VF gallery with all evidence, when i showed all evidence to gallery they bluntly replied like just contact the agency who offered such plan so i explained him entire episode that i was not aware about such agency & i never contacted them directly from my side,i just called to 18001234567 & they transfered my call to Andromedia so where am I wrong in that?

Now my case is pending with Andromedia+Nodal officer of VF, will update you all about it,but meanwhile please do not fall into such fake offers from VF itself, they are just running after their target to get max. port-in customer.I am not alone who suffered,i know 2-3 others from our forum who experienced the same thing. Even VF Retention procedure is conducted by Andromedia.

This plan is only for porting customers from other network to

Reliance with little negotiation.

That's where the hard part comes. Very few are Porting In to Reliance GSM or CDMA. Everyone loves either sweet Zoo Zoo's or Kareena Kapoor telling Saif "Don't Stop"... "Dil Jo Chahe Paas Laye"

Please do not believe any port-in offer from VODAFONE,i have 4 different cases & in each case mostly Vodafone MNP/Retention agency m/s.Andromedia was involved.

I called to VF-18001234567 & asked for any sp.plan for port-in customer & they transfered line to postpaid dept.(what they told me)but it was transfered to their agent m/s.Andromedia & they offered me Rental 299/- with 800 local minutes+200 local SMS+2GB GPRS@ 99/-.

But after porting into Vodafone when i called C.C. to confirm my plan,they told i can use only 400 minutes local & there is no such plan which i was promised at the time of application,luckily I do have hard copy of all evidence & also having recorded telephonic conversation for all the calls which i made to C.C.,till today Andromedia is saying that i can use 800 minutes but VF c.c. do not accepting it, more frustrating part is when i 1st call to C.C.abt such discrepancy they ask me to contact any VF gallery with all evidence, when i showed all evidence to gallery they bluntly replied like just contact the agency who offered such plan so i explained him entire episode that i was not aware about such agency & i never contacted them directly from my side,i just called to 18001234567 & they transfered my call to Andromedia so where am I wrong in that?

Now my case is pending with Andromedia+Nodal officer of VF, will update you all about it,but meanwhile please do not fall into such fake offers from VF itself, they are just running after their target to get max. port-in customer.I am not alone who suffered,i know 2-3 others from our forum who experienced the same thing. Even VF Retention procedure is conducted by Andromedia.

This is cheating!

I'm frightened :Ohhhh:

Wowieeeeeeeeeeeee

and we thought RCOM was the worst cheat :rofl_200: Medu Vada Fone has become the baap of all cheats, now.

yes agreed, at least you can able to catch RCOM & they are doing something with all pain you suffer, whereas in vodafone you can not trace any reliable source everyone from C.C.--)Gallery--)or even nodal officer all are giving false promises & docket numbers. Tarikh pe tarikh will be appropriate Tag line for VODAFONE.After port-in of my wife's RCDMA to voda Prepaid & my issue which is still hanging I decided to let my son suffer with his RGSM(Poor network-with great freebies.)

I was thinking of migrating to Idea. But before jumping into the deep see, I wanted to taste the water. I bought a new prepaid SIM. I did not use it regularly. Then I got this message - Charge with ₹32 and you will get tariff of 1p/2sec for next 60 days along with ₹20 balance ! I did it online. And that was a mistake. Neither it gave me the balance nor the scheme. Contacting CC (need to pay ₹0.50 to talk to them), they said that there is no such recharge denomination ! When I explained that I got the SMS, they said that they cannot repeat the given information (that there is no such recharge) and disconnected the line. After trying 3 times with CC, I went to Idea shop. They asked to send the screenshot of bank site showing deduction of ₹32. I was tired by now and didnt do anything. After 4 days, I saw that Idea claimed that ₹32 from my credit card. Checked the balance once again, it added ₹20. But the scheme is not available.

Summary, I found Idea worst than Reliance, in terms of (1) rude Customer Care, (2) online recharge and (3) cheating by not giving me the scheme that was promised in the SMS (which I still hv preserved).

So the proven !dea : Reliance is better than Idea.

previous.gif Sorry to hear about your experience... but what do you expect from these call centers? Call centers of almost all telcos are simply more or less awful. Didn't you escalate the issue? Don't just let it go like that!!

For complaints, you do not need to call the tolled helpline.

While its of course far from perfect, I'd prefer Idea (Maharshtra) anytime, compared to RCom (except for trariffs). And I'm speaking from at least 4 years experience... not just after one experience.

previous.gif Sorry to hear about your experience... but what do you expect from these call centers? Call centers of almost all telcos are simply more or less awful. Didn't you escalate the issue? Don't just let it go like that!!

For complaints, you do not need to call the tolled helpline.

While its of course far from perfect, I'd prefer Idea (Maharshtra) anytime, compared to RCom (except for trariffs). And I'm speaking from at least 4 years experience... not just after one experience.

I tried to call them on 198 (toll free), but they kept me on redirecting to 12345 (tolled).

Yes, I know, Idea has stronger network in Maharashtra and that was the reason, I was testing their service. But...

dont know why but seeing above i guess tata postpaid was much better....no messy smses,,no recharges...ease of roaming,,but yes the cc s**ks even badly althogh i dont hv to pay 50 paise for talking to them still thy dont much abt how to activate evdo on my set...secondly any bill plan change takes in effect from the coming cycle though in airtel i m allowed to change bill plan twice or at max thrice but not more than tht..whn i asked the cc thy did tell me tht thy can do it in special cases but not in all cases...

still airtel in gsm and tata in cdma is okay for ME as compared to other networks ...

I called to VF-18001234567 & asked for any sp.plan for port-in customer & they transfered line to postpaid dept.(what they told me)but it was transfered to their agent m/s.Andromedia & they offered me Rental 299/- with 800 local minutes+200 local SMS+2GB GPRS@ Rs. 99/-.

Since last few days I was following this thread as I am also sailing in same boat as Mr. Kepal Patel. I am fully agree with him regarding fake commitments by Vodafone retention dept.I guess it’s fully conducted by M/s. Andromedia only.

When I send port-out request from Vodafone postpaid , I received call from Vodafone retention dept. & asking the reason for opting out from Vodafone so I explained about some main points like high tariff plan & strange policy plan of GPRS between Postpaid & Prepaid customer where postpaid customer can’t get 2 GB data @ Rs.99/- whereas Prepaid Customer can enjoy that without any hassle. So the lady instantly offered me Plan 175/- with 400 local & 200 STD minutes with 200 Free SMS, and she also allowed me to subscribe for GPRS plan @ Rs.99/-, but when I received 1st bill I was shocked to get charges for 63 Local SMS when I called again to that retention dept. they openly denied any such offer.

I am not lucky as kepal who made full recording of telephonic conversation with retention dept(Andromedia), but kepal you should not give up with your ethical fight with Vodafone When you have all the evidence which was offered to you by Andromedia & not fulfilled by Vodafone as I heard many other similar cases of Vodafone after MNP.

At least by updating on such issues many other user will get alert against such fake policy of Vodafone.

:previous:

even i was offered cc 175 plan by vodafone retention dept. (400 local n 200 std mins).. recd. february bill as per d same.. but in march bill dey reverted back 2 old tariff plan.

When i inquired at the Vodafone Store and with nodal office... i was told that the plan has been discontinued by Vodafone...

I have mailed them the link of the trai rules pdf file published at http://www.trai.gov.in/cp/englishhandbook23nov.pdf

On page no. 22, under heading 3.1 Protection against hike in tariff it is clearly mentioned “i. A tariff plan once offered by an access provider shall be available to a subscriber for a minimum period of six months from the date of enrolment of the subscriber to that tariff plan”

Luckily i took it in writing from them.. and also my february bill shows tariff plas as cc175. So now even i'm fighting with vodafone..

^^^^

Changing plan is the problem with all the operators except Rcom. Rcom never changes the plan even after 6 months, unless you ask them to do so. There are customers will DAPO and 440unlimited offers. DAPO discontinued some 4/5 yrs back but they still have the plan.

Its good that you fought with them and retained the plan by showing TRAI's rules. However, be sure that your plan will be changed after six months.

:previous:

still in process... haven't got any resolution yet..

I HAVE received Reliance CDMA Retain MNP

Plan DSWT399

Free talk time:300Rs for Local+Std

Free Sms 200 Rs

FRee Roming 2000 min

Loc:-.30PS

Std:-.50ps

I have also received same Reliance CDMA Plan from Retaintion Dept after MNP.

Santosh Jain

Plan DSWT399

Free Sms 200 FRee Roming 2000 min

I have also received same Reliance CDMA Plan from Retaintion Dept after MNP.

Santosh Jain

But it is a COMMON plan in TataIndicom called as "CallIndia399-Roam plan"... In that plan the FREE 399 SMS (RCom shows as Rs200 SMS here that is one SMS extra free) can also be used in roaming...

i got Rs 26 in 26 + 500 mb free data from idea .

Plan DSWT399

Free Sms 200 Rs. FRee Roming 2000 min

What are the Roaming rates??

and what are the call rates to LL??

i got Rs. 26 in 26 + 500 mb free data from idea .

Hey Deep, in which city did you get this Rs 26 offer? is it available on regular basis?