Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

Well its no use contacting the Nokia helpline because they are similar to the Reliance cust care foolish :P Please wait for the next 4-5 days and you will get the reply :D

I can't understand why this gentleman Schumi is not providing name of the dealer? or he is just part of reliance conspiracy of fooling people?

Other thing. Why 6265 only? purchasing any reliance phone is accepting slavery of Reliance. It cannot be used for other companies. You have to throw it away if u wanna to change the service provider or shift to GSM otherwise pay these reliance fools the ransom every month!

There are better GSM phones with much choice of service providers . To invest more than 16000 Rs with Reliance Thugs is foolishness................ :angry:

Well If I would be a Reliance Info member then I would have surely launched the Nokia 6265 handset many months earlier and by today I would have owned 1 atleast. :angry: As I have mentioned earlier that I donot have direct contact with the Nokia dealer because one of my very close friends is involved in the deal.My friend is also a Mobile dealer.So I donot know the Nokia dealers name.But I have spoken to 3-4 Nokia dealers in Mumbai about the availability of the handset and all have told me in the next 4-5 days surely.The location of the Nokia dealers who I spoke to are Heera Panna+Worli+Sion.They are authoried Nokia dealers.I think that satisfies your need. :ph34r: Well there are GSM handsets available in the market but what about the tariff plans compared to Reliance.Well I donot want to start a discussion on tariff plans but just answered to your question.Well many people have purchased the Nokia 6255 which costs Rs 13000 in Mumbai and now spending Rs 2-3K more for Nokia 6265 handset is not a big deal.Anyways you have to decide If you want the Nokia 6265 handset or no. :unsure:

thank you for patient reply Schumi. I was littlebit rude due to desperation! i m having 3125 now .I f i wanna purchase new 6265 what can I do with this old Moby? should i throw it away? the vendors purchase it at very throw away price . it is better to donate it to any friend, peon, driver etc and hook him in net of reliance Thugs! Isnt it? if i will wish to have more advanced version of reliance Nokia , i will have to throw away this Rs 16000.worth 6265 also. Isnt it strange

I am sure nobody would have forced you to join Reliance Mobile. Well we all were aware of the limitations of not being able to change handsets like GSM but then it was the decision keeping in mind pros and cons of GSM services as well.

Who is stopping you to opt out of Reliance now. Please go ahead & do it!!!

As schumi rightly said, We all are with Reliance even though after knwing that we cannot change handsets. YOu know for 16000, you can geta good nokia handset with all most all features of 6265 and get a new GSM connection as well....But most of us dont want to do that. Specially people like me. I have DAPO scheme which is Unlimited SMS free to any network throughout India and I have onnet pack of 75 bucks per month which gives me calls to any Reliance mobiles free within Maharshtra and Goa....Guys what else can we ask? No other service provider has such tariffs.

About 6265, I am also expecting my handset on Monday, but as all are saying there will be a shortage I am expecting latest by Tuesday. Once I have it will post the actual review for sure.

Fingers crossed and waiting to see that smart piece in my hands.....

Cheers,

Chirag

thank you for patient reply Schumi. I was littlebit rude due to desperation! i m having 3125 now .I f i wanna purchase new 6265 what can I do with this old Moby? should i throw it away? the vendors purchase it at very throw away price . it is better to donate it to any friend, peon, driver etc and hook him in net of reliance Thugs! Isnt it? if i will wish to have more advanced version of reliance Nokia , i will have to throw away this Rs 16000.worth 6265 also. Isnt it strange

Hello!!!

Every body knows the limitations of CDMA... Before hand purchasing or getting a Reliance Connection, you must have thought about this... See bro.... If you are so much concerned, then you can very well go for Nokia N91 - with WCDMA features in it... I think you can use with both the GSM and CDMA facilities... (I am not sure...) But this is the arena of CDMA...

So many features you might be losing in GSM...

Hi speed connectivity,

Speech clarity,

Streaming media,

etc., etc.,

We (particularly me) are not using a mobile just for telecomm.... technology is growing and changing... If you have known, some 2 yrs back, this Camera, FM, External Storage - all these featured phones were not at all there and they were quite expensive...a normal camera phone where you have to send pics only thru GPRS will cost you some 7000 and above. but now, you can use ur mobile as a camcorder that too within min you can transfer them to your pc thru various conn like bluetooth, infrared, USB ports...enjoy music / video playback / store and view movies / FM in your mobile....the first such a high end mobile was Nokia 6255 and the next biggest thing is the one we are expecting to be launched...6265

For many of us ... (me) nobody gives clarity as such of Reliance,

Nobody gives @ a cheaper rate as Reliance,

Nobody gives @ a wider (dont compare with BSNL. You can compare with any other service provider) coverage as Reliance

Nobody gives @ a better connectivity

---Mohu

Well its no use contacting the Nokia helpline because they are similar to the Reliance cust care foolish :) Please wait for the next 4-5 days and you will get the reply :P

well the wait is truly over :D ...my dealer called n he's getting my handset either late evening today or latest tomo morning :D ...if anyone gets the handset kindly update ur feedback here for all of us to see :P ...and by the way if you call *333 even now they will say that they have no information!!!!! :)

Edited by romaj

Not again....so many myths about CDMA and WCDMA...Factuallly, CDMA and WCDMA are two different technologies, and WCDMA is a 3G standard for GSM platform.

So far Nokia has not come with any Global (CDMA+GSM) phone, and it won't in future as it is shutting down its CDMA business. Though Motorola, Samsung and couple other smaller manufacturers have Global phones in their product line.

If ever it would have been possible to use WCDMA handset in CDMA networks, I would have used my Nokia 6630 which is a GSM/WCDMA phone and can be bought for about 11K nowadays...Anyway, its irrelevant though.

Hi Guys!

It is finally here... The 6265 is here... it is finally been put on the Reliance Website and would be available from tomorrow or earliest from today evening... and the price that is being quoted as of now is 17000 but official price from reliance would be announced only in the evening today...

So Guys Njoi the 6265...

Sanjeev

Yes the Nokia 6265 handset is available on the Reliance website.But strangely it is put under the category of Camera handsets and not Video Camera handsets.I hope Reliance has not disabled the Video camera feature of this handset. :D I just spoke to Reliance cust care but as usual they donot know anything about the Nokia 6265 handset as yet. :P

Schumi much appreciated, I think you were thee first one to let us know that this will launch on Monday, I just saw the reliance website and yes the handset is launched. Let others say what they have to....but M really happy now...

Check the link below

Reliance launches Nokia 6265

Cheeers Chirag

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

I think it reliance under estimated this model & wrongly categorised in their handset section. Or they hav no space for placement other than those loosy,ugly Lg models

:D Atlast topic name is changeable. Relaince testing our patience for near about one year :P:D

Edited by amitbt22

On the Reliance website under the category of Video Camera handset only 5 handsets are listed and when you see the features of all these 5 handsets,it is clearly mentioned about Video Recorder.But as the Nokia 6265 handset is listed under Camera handsets and when you see the features of this handset,No where there is mentioned about Video recording. :D So now I feel that Reliance has disabled the Videocamera feature of this handset. :D I hope I am wrong but I am afraid that I might be true also.Also nothing is mentioned about R-World and R-connect under the Nokia 6265 features.So maybe it deosnot support both R-World and R-Connect.If it deosnot support all these 3 features then I dont think its worth its price.I spoke to a Reliance executive and he informed me that Reliance would price the handset for about Rs 14-15K and should be available at the Reliance WW within 3-4 days. :P

Edited by schumi

On the Reliance website under the category of Video Camera handset only 5 handsets are listed and when you see the features of all these 5 handsets,it is clearly mentioned about Video Recorder.But as the Nokia 6265 handset is listed under Camera handsets and when you see the features of this handset,No where there is mentioned about Video recording. :D So now I feel that Reliance has disabled the Videocamera feature of this handset. :D I hope I am wrong but I am afraid that I might be true also.Also nothing is mentioned about R-World and R-connect under the Nokia 6265 features.So maybe it deosnot support both R-World and R-Connect.If it deosnot support all these 3 features then I dont think its worth its price.I spoke to a Reliance executive and he informed me that Reliance would price the handset for about Rs 14-15K and should be available at the Reliance WW within 3-4 days. :P

just spoke to a dealer who says R-world and R-connect is active in this phone, not sure of video camera yet..will find out soon n relay the information

seems like reliance is wasting another good phone.

by the way Munna how about aking my 6 month old 6255 with 1 GB card and this one in return?

how much will I have to pay?

So finally 6265 has been launched. The people who are getting this phone today,please post here about the features available and also features blocked by our great Reliance Comm.

Also, a discussion on the pricing and features is now due.

I CANT SEE ON RELIANCEINFO.COM,ON WHAT SITE IT IS MENTION

Me also not getting the fone in Relianceinfo site.........!!!!!!???????

Good news

The NOKIA 6265 is launched today in major cities. The shipping to WWs are happening? Just see the reliance Web Site. :(

THERE IS R-WORLD R-SURF(WAP) AVAILABLE. :blink::(

WHAT IS MEAN BY 60S OR 40S :help::help::help::help::help::help:

THERE IS NOKIA-6265i ALSO AVAILABLE :unsure:

has anyone got this phone in his hand? or this phone is just launched in theory only? any dealer ar any customer? whats the final price of this handset?

THERE IS R-WORLD and R-connect

what price pls found it

:(:help::help:

no rworld, r connect when you see the features of this handset,No where there is mentioned about Video recording so why use 1gb card

Well I dont think anyone has got the handset today because the Nokia distributor has not yet provided the handsets to the Nokia dealers.It is expected to be available by tomorrow evening or mostly by Wednesday.If anyone gets the handset please share your experience with us. :(

Good News finally...I wish if it were RUIM enabled..alas! it isn't.

Please Anyone post review/ feature list (features Reliance left enabled)...

as soon as they get thier hands on it...