Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

Ahem...so when is this handset gonna be launched... :P

just kiddin....

6265 not launched yet... and i don't see the scope of it being launched very soon either... Even those people who were giving confirmed dates throughout this forum, are not commenting on any future dates... I guess even they realize it may take too long...

well, we are all stuck with reliance (not because of its quality of services, even GSM operators are giving quite good services and that too on attractive tarriffs) but because of packages like RIM-RIM free packs. And only part I like about reliance is that even if they discontinue the plan or change it... they continue it for their old customers... For eg. they have now changed RIM-RIM pack to only 1000 min... But if you arre already enrolled from before, you continue to get unlimited calls unless you unsuscribe or change your plan...

But with GSM operaters, even if they provide an onnet pack like this, if they discontinue it in future, you are automatically unsuscribed even if you don't wish too...

So, there lies a good reason to stick with reliance...

Regarding handsets... I sure hope 6265 launches soon... and i am sure that even reliance people must be knowing that reliance is not opted my most high end people because of lack of good handsets...

Read my mail and see the reply which they gave!!

-----Original Message-----

Date: Sunday, July 09, 2006 06:13 PM

To: ada@relianceinfo.com (ada@relianceinfo.com)

Cc: Contact.Chairman'sOffice@relianceinfo.com (Contact.Chairman'sOffice@relianceinfo.com)

Subject: Response received in Contact our Chairman:www.relianceinfo.com - 104715

Contact Our Chairman-Reliance Infocomm

Name : Chirag Thakkar

Email : simaria_c@yahoo.com

Address : XXX-xXXX-xXX

Phone No : 091 9XXXXXXXX

Message : I am a DAPO cust wth Reliance since time when they had maybe only 2-3 dealers in Mumbai. Very happy wth services, I am waiting 4 Nokia 6265 since last 6-7 mnths. Got many tentative dates, but never saw the handset. I know 1000's of ppl r waitng 4 ths phone. 6265 was launched by Nokia last year in July 2005. The Link whch I am providing is not recognised by Reliance,all Reliance cust discuss abt ur phones and services over here, they've approx 9000 members. Link of Nokia 6265 comng soon is http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=4304 Wld like 2 bring 2 ur notice tht we r waiting 4 ths phone since long.I dnt need confirmed dt,however can u let me know atleast ths much whether will ths phone be ever launched?? I always get 1 reply if this is launched we will be made aware of the same through relavant media.Try & Understand we r not having any sim cards where v can change handsets daily, Waiting for some positive feedback frm ur end.

Dear Mr. Thakkar,

Greetings of the day!

This is in reference to your mail addressed to the Chairman.

In response to your mail regarding Nokia 6265 handset, please note that currently this handset is not available with us. However, if we launch the same in future, we will intimate you accordingly.

We look forward to an opportunity to assist you again.

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.relianceinfo.com or write to us at customercare@relianceada.com or fax us at 022-3033 6565. You can also call Reliance Customer Care by dialling *333 or 3033 3333 from your Reliance Mobile or Reliance Hello Phone or by dialling 022-3033 3333 from any other phone.

Yours sincerely,

Sujoy Kumar Chakravorty

Customer Service

Chairman's Office

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Infocomm & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

Hi buddies!!!

:angry: frustrated with the replies even in calls. I called up the customer care regarding the same (launch of Nokia 6265 CDMA, and they are telling the same answer as "Right now, we are not providing support for Nokia 6265 CDMA handset and let you know once we launch it"

A lot of people are awaiting for this set. I enquired about the Tata Indicom's Samsung Wideo phone. It is quite expensive but less features...

There is no expandable :angry: memory and just a little bit of inbuilt memory which is "feature - less than even :angry: Nokia 6255" mobile. Even Nokia 6255 has a memory upgradable upto 512 MB... :angry:

Juz eagerly waiting for :angry: Nokia 6265 Even the other models mentioned in the forum, doesnt have such feature packed as Nokia 6265...

Well,its no use mailing the Chairmans office regarding the Nokia 6265 handset.Because until the handset is launched they will not provide you any information on the handset and its expected date of launch.You will never get any official statement regarding the launch of the Nokia 6265 from Nokia or Reliance. :angry: Its only unofficially you have to find out when is the handset going to be launched :angry: I know its difficult but thats life. :angry:

Q: What are the four biggest tragedies in a INDIAN MANS life?

A: Life s**ks, job s**ks, RELIANCE s**ks and the wife doesn't... :angry:

hey confirmed from nokia distributor , its finally launching coming tue

not again..speculation speculations and more speculations :):quest::(:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: :'( B):grin:

Hope so ! But its impossible to trust Nokia dist.They have been giving dates since May,2006.

Edited by schumi

Can we trust this nokia dealer??

Well Good News for all the members.The Nokia 6265 handset is launching next week confirmed. :D The bookings have also started.I have even booked my handset and the dealer has told me that he might give me the handset as early as Monday also.The cost is around 16-17K.Go to the Nokia dealers and book your handsets at the earliest. :P

Sorry Schumi but no such info avail at Nokia dealers or the Great cust service numbers of Reliance... reply got is " I am sorry sir but we have no information on this handset.. from where did you get info of this handset :D ? "...

Maybe it is going to take time to be launched in South, Kerala, Cochin.... :P

Sorry Schumi but no such info avail at Nokia dealers or the Great cust service numbers of Reliance... reply got is " I am sorry sir but we have no information on this handset.. from where did you get info of this handset :D ? "...

Well,I donot know about other places in India but in Mumbai it will be available from next week at Nokia shops.I have told that Nokia dealers will provide this handset next week.I donot know when will Reliance officially launch the handset.I have spoken to 4-5 Nokia dealers in MUMBAI and all are saying Nokia 6265 will be available next week for sure.I have booked my handset so lets see when I get the handset.I will surely keep you'll informed.

Well,I donot know about other places in India but in Mumbai it will be available from next week at Nokia shops.I have told that Nokia dealers will provide this handset next week.I donot know when will Reliance officially launch the handset.I have spoken to 4-5 Nokia dealers in MUMBAI and all are saying Nokia 6265 will be available next week for sure.I have booked my handset so lets see when I get the handset.I will surely keep you'll informed.

Now I won't believe anybody (...nothing personal on you Schumi...) until it is actually launched.

So let's keep on waiting and watching...

Shcumi, please let me know where have booked in Mumbai. I would also like to book it.

Nokia customer care do not have info. while one of the reliance dealer told me that it will be available on Monday. But cant trust that person.

Edited by csmart

I have booked the Nokia 6265 handset at a Nokia dealer in Mumbai.I have paid him the deposit and he informed me that he will give me the handset anytime next week,maybe as soon as Monday also.He informed me that this is the first lot coming out so there are heavy bookings for it and you will not get the handset unless you book it.You can visit any Nokia dealer in Mumbai and book your handset.But please book your handset on your own responsibility and donot blame me If anything wrong happens.Because I have also booked the handset on my personal responsibility.If you donot want to take the risk then I suggest you to wait for 1 week and see what happens.I want the handset desperately hence I have booked it,now lets see what happens.

guys reliance was launching nokia 6265 tomorrow i.e saturday but bcuz of some problem they have again delayed the launch by 8 - 10 more days so we have to wait for another 10 days maybe or till the problem is solved.

guys reliance was launching nokia 6265 tomorrow i.e saturday but bcuz of some problem they have again delayed the launch by 8 - 10 more days so we have to wait for another 10 days maybe or till the problem is solved.

Once again..as usual

The Biggest probelm is that they are not launching this phone. :'( Anyway more 10 days, Ok No prob... One more guess.... :grin:

Waiting....

waiting.........

Still waiting...... :'(

BTW can anyone else.........Plz confirm this..

I want this f**kin handset....

@schumi : can please tell us with which dealer have u booked the handset! maybe i'll book it too...

@schumi : can please tell us with which dealer have u booked the handset! maybe i'll book it too...

See I have told clearly several times that you can contact any Nokia dealer in Mumbai and book it.I have booked my handset at a Nokia dealer via a friend.And I donot want to take any responsibility of others booking via me.So its better you book it at any Nokia auth dealer.If you dont want to take the risk then please wait for 1 week and you will get the response by then.Even I will inform you,If I get the handset.So like others are doing its better if you wait and watch.

Anyone want to book this handset??

Call me. Price is 15500/-

Its already launched in mumbai.

Its with my distributor, me gonna meet him today.

Anyways its finally launched now.

I can offer the same for 15300 :'(