Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

A person from whom I buy RIM products, he told me that instrument will be available from monday. But not sure of price. He told i will cost about 14,500/- or so..

See it has taken a lot of patience n frustrartion espesially after a lot of guess from few members n lies from from too many. I hope the hand set has finally arrived for public . I am saying this becoz "once bitten is twice shy" Kyoki schumi ka to naam bhi nakli aur bol bhi and our ma..cho ADA does't care bot public a bit sirf paisa....aur paisa..........aur paisa..........aur paisa hi paisa.

Ki mai jhoot bolya????

I contacted a Nokia dealer at Fort, Mumbai. He will get the instrument on Monday. He will get only 2 pcs. Besides, the prie he said is tooooooo high. 16.5k......

See it has taken a lot of patience n frustrartion espesially after a lot of guess from few members n lies from from too many. I hope the hand set has finally arrived for public . I am saying this becoz "once bitten is twice shy" Kyoki schumi ka to naam bhi nakli aur bol bhi and our ma..cho ADA does't care bot public a bit sirf paisa....aur paisa..........aur paisa..........aur paisa hi paisa.

Ki mai jhoot bolya????

First you yourself try and understand what are you saying then explain to us :confuse: And what do u mean by my Name and bol is nakli :angry: I have quoted the dates that I have been informed from Nokia.I am not just saying any dates. :ph34r:

Ki mai jhoot bolya????

First you yourself try and understand what are you saying then explain to us :confuse: And what do u mean by my Name and bol is nakli :angry: I have quoted the dates that I have been informed from Nokia.I am not just saying any dates. :ph34r:

Nokia 6265 Handset avlbl in Bangalore Nokia CDMA deler, Price 17250.00 with BT

Friends,

the Nokia 6265 is launching July end surely. Making it sure to lauch with trouble free performance.

Price 17250.00 with BT

wat is BT ,hmm,bluetooth na.But dear it is inbuilt in handset, or u r asking about BT headset. :confuse:

Price 17250.00 with BT

wat is BT ,hmm,bluetooth na.But dear it is inbuilt in handset, or u r asking about BT headset. :confuse:

Nokia 6265 with BT headset Rs.17250.00

Called a dealer in Dadar (W)...they r also saying handset will be available next week...

Hope it really is available next week!!

Well after so many months finally the long wait is over.The Nokia 6265 cdma handset is finally launching next week by Nokia.Several Rimweb members have confirmed this by their different sources.But until any of us doesnot get the handset in our hands it will still be difficult to believe.But I can say now mostly 99% its coming next week. :confuse: Goto the following link to see you all have shown their interest in the much awaited Nokia 6265 handset http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?act=...=who&t=4304

:confuse: good show schumi link provided by you shows ki tumne is handset ke liye kitna time diya, kitne sapne dekhe, kitna dukhi huea aur kitni mehnat kari aur bahut sa jhoot bola par abhi bhi haath me nahi??? :ph34r: hope that if ADA see this he might give one free 6265 to you . and pray ki monday tak yeh hanset tumahare haath me ho
Well after so many months finally the long wait is over.The Nokia 6265 cdma handset is finally launching next week by Nokia.Several Rimweb members have confirmed this by their different sources.But until any of us doesnot get the handset in our hands it will still be difficult to believe.But I can say now mostly 99% its coming next week. :angry: Goto the following link to see you all have shown their interest in the much awaited Nokia 6265 handset http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?act=...=who&t=4304

Friends

Any updates from Hyderabad dealers on when the 6265 is likely to be launched here.

Thanks

Balram

Thankx a lot for everyone who kept on givin new dates.. and still givin new dates...and finally it arrived...

It seems every one's prayers were answered... :confuse:

Thankx a lot for everyone who kept on givin new dates.. and still givin new dates...and finally it arrived...

It seems every one's prayers were answered... :confuse:

Well nobody has got the instrument in hand so till then lets not be very happy. Though my dealer (SDR Telecom in Mumbai) has also promised to give this to me by monday but then again until I get it I am not going to believe anyone.

hi all,

today i have visited reliance web world, but found no update regarding 6265.

:confuse:

thks

Friends

Any updates from Hyderabad dealers on when the 6265 is likely to be launched here.

Thanks

Balram

As I told you I can offer for 15300 :D

guys as i told b4 nokia was launching this handset on saturday but has delayed buz of some probs in the handset and its launch will take more 8 - 10 days.lets see its gud if u all get the handset on monday but according to me the launch is delayed by 10 days.

"Handset officially launched in Mumbai...yet to come to Delhi"

As told by the Reliance Webworld, Vikas Marg, Delhi..

I just called to Nokia Cutomer care (022-30303838) even they are unaware about launching plan so now I request schumi & others to provide dealer name in mumbai who are ready to deliver 6265 in coming 6-7 days.

Well its no use contacting the Nokia helpline because they are similar to the Reliance cust care foolish :P Please wait for the next 4-5 days and you will get the reply :D

Well its no use contacting the Nokia helpline because they are similar to the Reliance cust care foolish :P Please wait for the next 4-5 days and you will get the reply :D

I can't understand why this gentleman Schumi is not providing name of the dealer? or he is just part of reliance conspiracy of fooling people?

Other thing. Why 6265 only? purchasing any reliance phone is accepting slavery of Reliance. It cannot be used for other companies. You have to throw it away if u wanna to change the service provider or shift to GSM otherwise pay these reliance fools the ransom every month!

There are better GSM phones with much choice of service providers . To invest more than 16000 Rs with Reliance Thugs is foolishness................ :angry:

My dealer just now told me to wait till tuesday now. I have now started doubting if its actaully coming. But he has reassured me that its coming and very few pieces are available so its being released only on pre-orders. I wish he is not wrong this time!!!

today one of the webworld (worli) guy told me the handset is launching tommorrow and the price is 16000/-