Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashoksoft

RIMweb Turns 3 ! Yipeee !

The count down has begun ... Yet another year has passed, and we at RIMweb have had loads to discuss... and loads to witness. From Reliance gearing up for GSM operations, to Vishal Getting a MS MVP, and for a change a meet outside mumbai too :D [well to be honest, lot of people have been criticizing the kind of dressing sense I possess :D ]

<< edit by Arun

RIMweb, in the past year has also witnessed the antics of (Dr.!) Ashok Karkera on the Kyocera, LG, Telson and more handsets (see his sig! :D ) that even his pet turtle (see his avatar ! :grin: ) would be really proud of...

// edit by Arun >>

We have also crossed the 10,000 member mark with nearly 70,000 posts now.

Time to bid AdiĆ³s to the year by ... and also usher RIMweb 3rd Birthday Anniversary !!!

...as part of the celebrations ... and throwing the toast ... we have a lot of goodies for you - the members !! who has made rimweb what it is today !

:biggrinthumb:Read more about the RIMweb 3rd Anniversary Contest

:biggrinthumb:Read more about the RIMweb 3rd Anniversary Special Meet @ Mumbai

Congrats for reaching the 3rd anniversary ! Happy Birthday RIMweb !!! :biggrinthumb:

Edited by Nirvana

Happy Birthday RimWeb!!!

My sincere credits to Admin, team of Moderators and the members as well...It has been a great place, really. I am so busy all the day and with my kind of work, it is very difficult to socialize with people for real... I must say RimWeb has filled in that vaccume (and I am not fooling around)... nice friendly people around...

Great going! :biggrinthumb:

Edited by basant_jp

<< edit by Arun

(see his sig! :biggrinthumb: ) that even his pet turtle (see his avatar ! :D ) would be really proud of...

// edit by Arun >>

Thanks Arun for informing that it is his pet turtle on his avatar,I always used to think that Ashok is giving us some hints on trimming nails :D ,could not see the picture clearly,maybe its time for me for an eye checkup :biggrinthumb:

Congratulations to all the members of Rimweb family for crossing the three year mark.

Thanks Arun for informing that it is his pet turtle on his avatar,I always used to think that Ashok is giving us some hints on trimming nails :biggrinthumb: ,could not see the picture clearly,maybe its time for me for an eye checkup :biggrinthumb:

I can sponsor you a eye examination........But i always imagined that ashok had feviquick or elfi kind of stuff in his hand ( trying to take panga with some mobile phone....But i can see the turtle now...eyes dont see what mind doesnt know...)

Soham

Thanks Arun for informing that it is his pet turtle on his avatar,I always used to think that Ashok is giving us some hints on trimming nails :D ,could not see the picture clearly,maybe its time for me for an eye checkup :biggrinthumb:

I can sponsor you a eye examination........But i always imagined that ashok had feviquick or elfi kind of stuff in his hand ( trying to take panga with some mobile phone....But i can see the turtle now...eyes dont see what mind doesnt know...)

Soham

Thank God I am not alone,I thought there was some problem with my eye.

Maybe we can start a new thread on Ashok's avatar and ask people what they saw in between his hands :biggrinthumb:

Congrats to all, its been a great experience, being part of rimweb :)

-

Yes, me too - i didnt realise it was a turtle, till today :o

no wishes for b'day, I want rimweb :D:P:o:lol2::) to remain younger not grow older.

Wish Rimweb a VEry HAppy Birthday ! ! ! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

My Heartly wishes to RIMweb for its 3 Birthday :o

I'm proud of myself to be a member of this gr8 forum and to hv such nice members :)

Whooopz ... we could even have had a contest ..

"Whatz in ashok's hands :clap: "

lol :clap:

cheers

ashok

LOL, too late now as the answer is out already :clap:

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day to RIMweb on its 3rd Birthday. And to all fellow RIMwebians also.

Cheers....

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy....

:help::confuse::praise:

GREAT!!!!!!!!!! happy birthday to RIMWEB. Kudos to all guys who made this a big thing :winko:

3 for years passed and many many many more years to come clap.gif

Wish a VERY Happy Birthday my RIMWEB

3 years has passed and many many many more years to come clap.gif

Wish a VERY Happy Birthday my RIMWEB