Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Reliance Mobile Internet Data Plan Introduced Wef 7th Dec 2008

@ mandu

what is the Rworld tariff plan applicable for your MDN?

Edited by Saurav

I dont think ADA is aware of what his father vision was and why he was sucessful. Dhirubhai never worked for smaller money. He always believed in quickest possible turn over and maximum possible penetration. Products or services.

^^^

@Kshah

You are very very correct my dear Kalpak. Actually Anil is off the track now. He is not following what his father dreamt for.

Regards.

@ mandu

what is the Rworld tariff plan applicable for your MDN?

I am in DEPO plan :Equivocado:

So Now L1 is useless as none wants to use Rworld M applications with Rs 25/-.

My HTC S720 with basic purpose of getting internet on mobile will become nusable

Edited by Saurav

Saurav,

I also wants to change my NOKIA 6265 mobile to other high end mobile for this month. But till time i wants to may selender my mobile or change to other lwo end mobile and wants to sale my NOKIA 6265.

Thats a great new. :)

Regards

MG

Good News Now

Today Rcomm has given waiver to around 3500 subscriber all over india who have been charged for Wap Browsing.

And Rcomm has also said that a Unlimited Browsing Add On Pack will be launched soon.

Hip Hip Hurray!!

The maximum bill made subscriber all over India is Rs.35k and that has been waived off too this time as warning.

One thing is clear that there are only 3500 +- 10% (10% us who stop using it) Subscriber who really uses WAP Browsing.

Now time to enjoy!!!

Edited by mgdelhi

If Reliance will launch Unlimited Browsing in around Rs.500 then also it will be reasonable.

Isnt it?

^^^

Well my dear friends, we all knows that this is going to be happen. Otherwise Reliance would have came on the foot.

Now lets see, at what charges we will get the UNLIMITED BROWSING ADDON PACK from Reliance.

I don't think that it will be cheaper. So, till Reliance did not introduce Unlimited Browsing Addon Pack for its users, their is no matter to cheer at all. We all know what is the meaning of WILL BE LAUNCHED SOON when it comes to Reliance. Hope that this SOON will really be soon.

Lets hope for the best.

Regards.

If Reliance will launch Unlimited Browsing in around Rs.500 then also it will be reasonable.

Isnt it?

Rs.99/- to Rs.150 is ok for unlimited Browsing,500 is tooo much that will be 20 times more then what we were paying all these days.

Isnt it?

Rs.99/- to Rs.150 is ok for unlimited Browsing,500 is tooo much that will be 20 times more then what we were paying all these days.

I am also aggree with it.

Good News Now

Today Rcomm has given waiver to around 3500 subscriber all over india who have been charged for Wap Browsing.

And Rcomm has also said that a Unlimited Browsing Add On Pack will be launched soon.

Hip Hip Hurray!!

The maximum bill made subscriber all over India is Rs.35k and that has been waived off too this time as warning.

One thing is clear that there are only 3500 +- 10% (10% us who stop using it) Subscriber who really uses WAP Browsing.

Now time to enjoy!!!

Its a good news that Rcom is giving waiver,but as far as i see my unbilled amount,no amount has been waived for my wap usage.

Any members here got a waiver please post it so that we can also ask for a waiver and take their warning seriously

Isnt it?

Idea charges Rs. 5 a day for unlimited WAP (Mah & Goa). That is Rs. 150 a month. 500 /month is ridiculous! I would give up WAP usage altogether, If I had to pay that much!!!

It seems RCom is trying to act holy - 1st charging exhorbitantly without even informing its customers, and then trying to act holy by waiving off the charges! Perhaps it they are trying to create psychological goodwill from such acts...

And as Honest very rightly said, their "coming soon" depends entirely on how RCom defines "soon"...

Edited by raccoon

Its a good news that Rcom is giving waiver,but as far as i see my unbilled amount,no amount has been waived for my wap usage.

^^^

@Prathod

My dear friend, hope you will get the waiver after your bill will be generated. I think you have to go by the silly rules of Reliance. First the bill will be generated, then it will be delivered at your place. Then you read it, then you will be shocked after you see that you are charged so much as Wap charges. Then you pickup the phone and dial a call to CC, then you ask them to waive the charges, then they silly CC executives keep you on hold for minimum of 10 minutes, then they come back and ask you that you have to call again as their ISO certified systems would be on updation, then you again have to call them after nearly 1 hour, then they again will keep you on hold for nearly 10 minutes, then they will tell you that you was rightly charged in your bill, then you will not be satisfied with the CC executive's response, then you will ask to transfer the call to their supervisor, then CC executive will tell you that their is no need to transfer the call as supervisor too will tell you the same story, then also you still want to transfer the call to supervisor, then after half an hour your call will be transfered to supervisor, then you have to tell the supervisor the full story again, then the supervisor will keep you on hold for atleast 10 minutes, then he will come back with a good news for you (Jaise Ehsaan Ker Raha Ho), that this time your excess WAP charges will be waived off and give you a warning that next time you would not be lucky again, then you will thank him in lieu and will disconnect the phone and have a big relief from this silly system of Reliance. And THEN, what after that, what will you do ? Please let us know my dear friend. :)

So my dear friends, their are a lot of THENS their in the near future for you all. As you all get your bills, and get the waiver also, keep us updatd too at Rimweb.

Regards.

Isnt it?

Idea charges Rs. 5 a day for unlimited WAP (Mah & Goa). That is Rs. 150 a month. 500 /month is ridiculous! I would give up WAP usage altogether, If I had to pay that much!!!

It seems RCom is trying to act holy - 1st charging exhorbitantly without even informing its customers, and then trying to act holy by waiving off the charges! Perhaps it they are trying to create psychological goodwill from such acts...

And as Honest very rightly said, their "coming soon" depends entirely on how RCom defines "soon"...

If reliance provides unlimited browsing for Rs.500/- or less, who is going to use netconnect? Everybody will be going for this plan and that will be a loss for them.

Unlimited browsing plan for mobile surfing & Rconnect are different.

Spice & Airtel are providing daily unlimited surfing on mobile @3 and @5 per day in punjab circle respectively. Which means monthly @150 max.

So we should expect some competitive plan from reliance.

Setting rworld proxy for rconnect does not work anymore? If it works the unlimited browsing plan for mobile can be used for surfing in PC.

even tata charges rs 10/day rs 30/week and rs99/month for unlimited internet browsing on the mobile.but what is the source of the news that reliance is actually waiving the charges and also coming with an unlimited plan?

:rofl_200: I called up customer care last night and i was told to wait for my bill to be generated to know the details of the unbilled amount.

^^^

@Prathod

My dear friend, hope you will get the waiver after your bill will be generated. I think you have to go by the silly rules of Reliance. First the bill will be generated, then it will be delivered at your place. Then you read it, then you will be shocked after you see that you are charged so much as Wap charges. Then you pickup the phone and dial a call to CC, then you ask them to waive the charges, then they silly CC executives keep you on hold for minimum of 10 minutes, then they come back and ask you that you have to call again as their ISO certified systems would be on updation, then you again have to call them after nearly 1 hour, then they again will keep you on hold for nearly 10 minutes, then they will tell you that you was rightly charged in your bill, then you will not be satisfied with the CC executive's response, then you will ask to transfer the call to their supervisor, then CC executive will tell you that their is no need to transfer the call as supervisor too will tell you the same story, then also you still want to transfer the call to supervisor, then after half an hour your call will be transfered to supervisor, then you have to tell the supervisor the full story again, then the supervisor will keep you on hold for atleast 10 minutes, then he will come back with a good news for you (Jaise Ehsaan Ker Raha Ho), that this time your excess WAP charges will be waived off and give you a warning that next time you would not be lucky again, then you will thank him in lieu and will disconnect the phone and have a big relief from this silly system of Reliance. And THEN, what after that, what will you do ? Please let us know my dear friend. :)

So my dear friends, their are a lot of THENS their in the near future for you all. As you all get your bills, and get the waiver also, keep us updatd too at Rimweb.

Regards.

Seems that our threats and emails have drilled some hard sense into their heads now!!!!

Hope the same sense will prevail for introducing unltd wap browsing plans. Hope they will not price it at Rs 10000 per month, after all, ADA now needs money to sue MDA for notional losses suffered because of scuppering of MTN deal.

@honest,

That was a brilliant and hilarious encounter with CC, your long and vast experience speaks. Good one.....

@ honest........... :rofl_200:

its good one......it has lots of emotions also .....in it ...tht how once consumer is being fooled by RCOM CC

hey i called up CC twice they said there is no change in charges for wap browsing. and also there is no official announcement regarding the same.

I too checked mobile browsing for few minutes sterday and today unbilled is not increased.

i didnt receive any sms on new tariff. i dont know whats happening around.

but the information in their website is confusing me...

pls tell me whom should i contact to confirm this..

even tata charges rs 10/day rs 30/week and rs99/month for unlimited internet browsing on the mobile.but what is the source of the news that reliance is actually waiving the charges and also coming with an unlimited plan?

Source of news is *333

When I complained at *333 about my high unbilled charges, then they told me that I have been charged for WAP Browsing, And this time I will be getting waiver, but by next time I will be charged Rs.1/10KB.

My mail to reliance

----------------------------------

My mobile # is 9344102060

I am in Rworld L1 membership plan. In this plan i can use unlimited network access.

But yesterday i came to know from your website that from July 9th the charges are changed and 3rd party website network charges will be applicable as Re.1/10kb. I would like to know if this is applicable to my L1 membership plan.

http://www.reliancemobileworld.co.in/RMWor.../kbcharges.html

Also in the above page you have mentioned only "Starting 9thJuly visit any Mobile Internet site from ur RelianceMobile@ Re1/10kb."

You have not mentioned from which year. Is it effective from 2008 July 9th ?

If the above information in the website is true and is applicable to all existing customers then reliance is totally discouraging the valuable customers. There is no official announcement and no proper information to customer about the change in network charges.

As per L1 plan network charges are unlimited and suddenly one morning u should not make it limited. This is not ethical and its cheating the customer by changing the existing plan without customers knowledge.

I called up CC yesterday to know about the change in network charges. I was informed that there is no change in charges and i can still enjoy unlimited network access with existing L1 plan.

but the information in your website was confusing me so i called CC again today. But this time i was informed that under L1 plan i have only 500kb free usage and after that 10p/10kb. This means L1 is not unlimited and its limited to 500kb free usage. Moreover if i use 501kb, then i have to pay for all 501kb and not for 1kb.

I am sure that anyone of the CC i called have provided false information. But both the CC disagreed information in your website saying Re.1/10kb for 3rd party websites browsed from mobile.

Pls update me which information is true -

1. yesterday's CC saying L1 is unlimited

2. today's CC saying L1 is limited to 500kb free usage

3. Information in your website Re.1/10kb

Kindly provide a correct information to the customers, please dont make us fool giving false information. This is creating a bad impression about the company among its valuable customers.

please update me with the correct information regarding rworld network charges and L1 plan.

Good thing you asked them the year or else they will say it is applicable from 9th July 1999 and charge us for the years when reliance was just planning to enter telecommunication :rofl_200:

check your unbilled amount in rworld and you will come to know if its free or still better wait for the the bill to come.

As quoted in earlier posts do not rely on customer care people,in a way Rcom is doing social service by giving employment to mentally dumb and mentally unsound people to handle customer care. :signthankspin:

My mail to reliance

----------------------------------

My mobile # is 9344102060

I am in Rworld L1 membership plan. In this plan i can use unlimited network access.

But yesterday i came to know from your website that from July 9th the charges are changed and 3rd party website network charges will be applicable as Re.1/10kb. I would like to know if this is applicable to my L1 membership plan.

http://www.reliancemobileworld.co.in/RMWor.../kbcharges.html

Also in the above page you have mentioned only "Starting 9thJuly visit any Mobile Internet site from ur RelianceMobile@ Re1/10kb."

You have not mentioned from which year. Is it effective from 2008 July 9th ?

If the above information in the website is true and is applicable to all existing customers then reliance is totally discouraging the valuable customers. There is no official announcement and no proper information to customer about the change in network charges.

As per L1 plan network charges are unlimited and suddenly one morning u should not make it limited. This is not ethical and its cheating the customer by changing the existing plan without customers knowledge.

I called up CC yesterday to know about the change in network charges. I was informed that there is no change in charges and i can still enjoy unlimited network access with existing L1 plan.

but the information in your website was confusing me so i called CC again today. But this time i was informed that under L1 plan i have only 500kb free usage and after that 10p/10kb. This means L1 is not unlimited and its limited to 500kb free usage. Moreover if i use 501kb, then i have to pay for all 501kb and not for 1kb.

I am sure that anyone of the CC i called have provided false information. But both the CC disagreed information in your website saying Re.1/10kb for 3rd party websites browsed from mobile.

Pls update me which information is true -

1. yesterday's CC saying L1 is unlimited

2. today's CC saying L1 is limited to 500kb free usage

3. Information in your website Re.1/10kb

Kindly provide a correct information to the customers, please dont make us fool giving false information. This is creating a bad impression about the company among its valuable customers.

please update me with the correct information regarding rworld network charges and L1 plan.